“Best french fries in Cagliari ”
Review of Chips Garage

Chips Garage
Ranked #1 of 18 Bakeries in Cagliari
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

If you want to eat french fries, you should go to Chips Garage, the perfect place for a fast and low budget dinner. I suggest "Pata carasau special", a large portion of french fries, covered by "provola" (an Italian cheese), two special belgian sauces (large selection, please don't take mayo or ketchup, you must try Andalusa or Pita!!!), but also sandwiches, traditional and home craft beers... Something special for a fast dinner next to Piazza Yenne

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Ok we went here after a gig at Exma and just wanted something to soak up the beer. This is not much bigger than a kiosk shop but what it does it does well. The battered fish balls were honestly the best battered fish I've tasted outside England. My partner a vegetarian with a big chip fetish had no complaints what so ever but be prepared for the hardest decision what sauce to have, there are over 20 to choose from. I of course had to have ketchup what else!!!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed November 10, 2015

This is a tiny place that sells curly chips (USA: Fries) with all sorts of toppings. It's all freshly made and excellent, served by friendly people. But because it's fresh and tiny, it can get a bit crowded at busy times, but it's worth the short wait. Easy to find and in the centre of Cagliari. The street is due to become a pedestrian zone soon.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Possibly the best fries in Cagliari, hot and crispy with a big choice of sauces and amazing corndogs to try at least once.
Delicious but caloric..

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank j0hnnyc0r0na
Reviewed June 8, 2015

I passed by late one night and feeling hungry thought I'd get a snack. The place is really nicely decorated and the staff were super friendly. I asked for a sandwich and while I was waiting they offered me some chips. They were thinner than I like and when I told them they made me some thicker ones which were perfect. The sandwich was delicious too. I'll definitely be coming back.

Date of visit: May 2015