“Good quality, fer price”
Review of Fifo

Fifo
Ranked #133 of 1,156 Restaurants in Cagliari
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Wery good Croatian food. No complaints. Fer price. Nice and quick service. All food is prepered as local or better as my mother served.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed July 18, 2017

We were recommended to eat here by a local and we were so glad we went. We ate there at lunchtime. It's more like a canteen service. You collect your tray and choose your fish which is cooked there and then in front of you. We were lucky enough, the chef that served us spoke good English, so he went through everything and explained exactly what everything was. I don't think the staff are unfriendly, I think their English is limited. Once finished you return your try to the rack and clear your table. The food was fantastic. I recommend the Salmon burger and the prawn skewers! I chose far too much but if you ask, they are more than happy to put the rest in plastic containers for you to take a doggy bag away. I would definitely recommend eating here!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Saira I
Reviewed March 18, 2017

Good fish "bistrot", ideal for a quick lunch or dinner. The premises are nice, minimalist and practical. Staff could be kinder, especially with "newcomers" who do not know how it works. All fish is cooked on the spot. On the menu, there is also "fish of the day". You can eat in or buy for take away. Prices are OK.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2016

Really good quality modestly priced lunch. Fritto misto freshly cooked in front of me. Cold octopus salad very fresh. Limited English spoken but helpful staff

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

We chose the prawn skewers, fish skewers, Catalan salad & garden salad. We were asked how we would like them cooked. We requested medium & they were cooked to perfection. We were looking for a lighter break from restaurant dining so were delighted to find such good quality, healthy, freshly cooked, reasonably priced food available as take away. Therefore chose that option, bought a bottle of wine & relaxed in our hotel room. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2016