“Perfect!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

This was our last meal on Sardinia and by far the best. The food was original, delicious, and beautifully prepared, the wine was fantastic and the service was swift and kind!!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We ate at this restaurant twice on our visit to Cagliari, after enjoying the first meal we booked again straight away. The owner (I believe) spoke good English so was very helpful when deciding what we should eat. Would recommend very highly.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This one I had looked up before leaving. It's on the via Cavour but the entrance is actually on the side road - via Concordia? The welcome was splendid, we decided to try one of the menus with 6 "small" appetisers and a fish dish for main. Evidently the Cagliaritani have a different view of "small" as we were quite nicely full by the time we had eaten through them all! And then along came a large piece of fish - spigola for me and some lovely tuna in an Almond crust with pomodorini for my husband. Together with a delicious bottle of Sardus Pater wine, we had the celebration we had planned! Plus I found a book I wanted to buy having looked through a few pages of one of the books in the heap by our table - a lovely idea, especially for a reading rat like myself.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

A wide range of choices and good wine selection. I had some amazing pasta and enjoyed a bottle of local Vermentino. The waiter was great and provided excellent service! My favorite restaurant while visiting Cagliari.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The food is delicious! There is a good mix of choices for those who do and don't like seafood. The waiter recommended a great wine for my friend and myself as well and was very friendly. The atmosphere of the restaurant was great and I loved that it was tucked out of the way from the busy-ness of the port.