We spent one night in this hotel. The lady who welcomed us was nice and helpful. Unfortunately not the man who took our key back (maybe just not his day...).
The room is really nice, quite big with a modern and big bathroom. And it's quite clean.
- It's located in the shopping street. So you get out of the hotel and are in the middle of the happening! :)
- The bed is comfortable.
- The windows to the street are great. So you don't hear any noises. Which unfortunately brings me to the cons:
- It was a little noisy the whole night cause of a little "kind of" fridge. It's great to have one, but this one made a quite loud sound for it's size.
- And the door to the hotelinside is quite thin. So you hear steps and people getting to their room. But mostly you don't mind as it's a small hotel.
All in all I would recommend it for a short stay. It may have cons, but it's still very good for the price!
P.s.: If you are there! Try the ice place close to it. "Bobocono" It's great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cagliari Boutique Rooms is a Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Cagliari. It offers its guests classic or deluxe guestrooms and “family rooms” which are spacious, elegantly refined.Attention is paid to the smallest detail in order to offer its guests an unforgettable experience for any type of vacation.A luxurious relais in the historical quarters of town... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cagliari Boutique Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cagliari Boutique Rooms Sardinia