“One of the best trips I've ever had”

Sardinia Dream Tour - Day Tour
Ranked #1 of 47 Tours in Cagliari
More attraction details
Owner description: We are passionate about our homeland Sardinia and will take you to the best and hidden places of the south coasts. Let us take care of you while you do nothing but relax and have fun. Discover the best Sardinian hospitality you'll find anywhere - just get on board and dream away.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went on five of Francesco's tours and I don't think I've ever had so much fun. He's hilarious, knowledgeable, conscientious, and, most importantly, willing to take you out to see things that tourists rarely get to see.

Don't miss the Nuraghe at Barumini and the wild horses on the high plain!

Book your tour with Francesco and his jeep. You won't regret it!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Thanks to this day tour I actually enjoyed Cagliari. Went from 9 am.. Got to see Su Nuraxi, some market at the small community , museums, beaches, best top views, flamingos,this was exciting. I had lots of fun. The bonus is that the tour guide (Francesco) entertains you all the way as it some drive to other sites. Had a lots of fun :-)

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Francesco is the perfect guide and a funny and lovely person who will take you to some of the most wonderful places you have ever seen!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Sardinia has some of the most beautiful beaches in Europe and probably in the world...and Francesco knows the best spots that sometimes not even the local people know! He links culture, history and the amazing landscape in such a fun way that I booked three more tours with him! I loved how passionate Francesco is about Sardinia and I was impressed by his language skills, his English is fluent and he even manages to do the tour in French :-) My favourite beach was Chia but Villasimius is also a dream...and you absolutely have to experience an off-road trip in the mountains in Francesco's jeep!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

There are few tours, but we were in historical one, which included visiting 3.500 old ruins, castle, wild horses, flamingos, nice views of Sardinia and Cagliari in particular. Tour guide entertains all the way, telling interesting facts about places, people, traditions of Sardinia.
Tour takes you to places, which regular bus tour doesn't, and take into account, that traveling in small groups makes you be more into the trip and be more flexible and relaxed. Highly recommend!

1  Thank catsmotel