Hotel Italia
Hotel Flora(Cagliari)
Aurora(Cagliari)
La Terrazza(Cagliari)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed at this hotel for nightspedestrian zoneexcellent locationroom keyair conditioningthe buscleaned every daysingle roomspoke englishrecommend this hotelnice hotelcity centrespacious roommarina areastar hotelexcellent stayold city
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The hotel is excellent, great location, friendly staff, very very clean. Good breakfast, a typical Italian.The only downside is the weak wi fi in the rooms, but when you're on vacation you do not need :)
Special thanks to the room that was not in a noisy area. We recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Hi,

Why? When I booked this hotel I was debating as was close to the buss/train station (and usually the hotels around this location are not much encourage). Arrived, crossed the main via Roma, behind the Rinascente store was the Hotel Italia. A lovely hotel with so many restaurants, shops around, via Roma a beautiful long street facing the sea/port. I left the luggage and walk towards the port, loved the fresh air, freely walk along the sea, where you can seat and have a drink or gelato. The hotel situated in a major intersections streets where you can walk to the most important historical places. Breakfast was for me more than I was expected, the staff help me print the boarding pass for my next flight. The hotel is situated in such an area no matter what time you will be back late is always people, having a late dinner and enjoyed their stay. As a solo travel once again I chose the right hotel and I would advise this hotel for the above reasons. For only 35 euro and 3/4 hours booked a trip on the sea. Next morning to my surprise was a sailing boat not a regular boat, was me the captain Luciano and a couple to be trained how to use a sailing boat. For me this was a life time experience, I never thought I will experience something as relaxing under the sun and the right temperature. I did lots of sea trips but this will be something you can not forget to have your won boat for 4 hours. The captain stopped twice if we want to get wet 'meaning swimming'. Right now I am asking to myself 'was this for real'?. Glad at this age of 66 was able to visit Cagliari, Sardinig and choose the right hotel.

Room Tip: Room very spacious for a single booking.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank yorku
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Excelent location,breakfast and helpful personal.
Personal helped us to organize trips included calls and translation. Dont hesitate to ask them,they'll help you.
Main bus station(airport,beaches,all directions)only 200m.
Rooms on 1st floor are old and dark.
Great deal for cheap oversleep.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

The hotel and room (#310) were nice and the hotel's location is excellent.
However, some of the (male) front desk staff are a bit clueless and perhaps even a bit below average intelligence(?).
I needed to exchange money and their lack of initiative and ability to give even basic advice on how was a bit frustrating, not to say surprising since my payment to the hotel itself also dependant on it.
Everything worked out fine but not thanks to the staff.
Otherwise, everything was perfectly fine.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank karim0
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights on our visit to Cagliari. The staff were friendly, the breakfast was good (best croissants I have ever had!), the bar was a nice area to start off your evening in (I don't know why they rarely seemed to have customers). Room was very clean, decor was a bit aged to be honest but the room was completely fine in every other sense, bit loud outside on our first night but slept through the night every other night. You have to expect a bit of noise. To be honest you don't spend a lot of time in the hotel, it was a great base for our stay in Cagliari. The bus station is very close, very nice restaurants nearby. Very happy with our stay and the money paid for this hotel, would recommend!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple