All reviewsnice hotelother hotelsone nightclose to the airportcity centreeuro
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was ok rooms was ok. The people was proffesional but not interessted. The Breakfast could be ok, but all time something was missing, juice, food, glases and that is not ok.
The hotel is not central in Cagliari abut 15 min. With buss. But that was ok for us.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I probably wouldn't visit Sardinia in August again as it is like sardines in a can everywhere you go due to national holidays and it was so expensive . This hotel was one of the few left on their busiest time of the year and we were grateful for this. We paid 150 pounds per night then booking taxes on top - it was about the equivalent of a decent Brittania hotel in England to give some context.

Perfectly nice hotel for a few nights , we booked through air Bnb and were upgraded - lovely large room with separate 'sofa', 2 x TVs . Glass bathroom - so if your new in a relationship or with a friend- take that into consideration!

Getting into Cagliari town is either taxi or bus - the bus is so easy and taxi so expensive so it's a no brainer.

Lovely meal in restaurant - and everywhere else is a bit of a mission on an evening so I would recommend this . House wine lovely (as everywhere in Sardinia) and relatively (compared to everything else) cheap. Friendly and helpful reception staff.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2017

We spent 10 days here recently and found the hotel very pleasant. Helpful staff, nice food, pleasantly cool in one of the hottest seasons in memory. Ignore the frankly daft reviews about prostitutes and the hotel being situated in a "bad neighbourhood". I presume those comments are made by people not familiar with Italian cities, where even the poshest of areas are blighted by graffiti. I presume also that the people who commented about "prostitutes" were referring to the local Sardinian girls who don't exactly wear modest clothing, especially in temperatures of 42 deg C. That doesn't mean they are prostitutes! And as for "bad neighbourhood", just google the prices of buying an apartment in that area. Nothing less than 200,000 euro for a one bedroomed apartment, and prices going up to 750,000 euro for a duplex apartment. Cheaper than London or New York, but hardly low life prices.
A couple of negatives about the hotel. It's a bus ride from the centre - too far to walk. No prices on the minibar. Odd menu, but very nicely cooked food. The "gourmet menu" is good but far too much food for a normal person - you'd have to starve for a day or so to fit it in. Excellent reasonably priced local wine. Crowded breakfast room, but pretty good breakfast (for Italy). Not up to Northern European or American standards, but very good for Italy. Yes, as some say, the hotel is next door to a fuel station and a car hire place. We found that an advantage, but I can see if you are expecting a hotel on the beach with a swimming pool etc, then you will be disappointed. Overall though this hotel is a very good choice.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CFC1899
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

What a dissapointment.After 20 hours of driving over two says and exploring amazing Sardinia I thought a nice hotel and a mini break within my caravan holiday would be just the thing.I booked online.I followed Google Maps.I arrived at the edge of a mini Spagghetti Junction.I saw my hotel bolted onto the the top of an AGIP twenty pump petrol station forecourt at the start of the motorway.Historic old town 7 mins away my donkey....I called to say im cancelling.I was told I couldnt cancel.I said I already have.This is a rough area.I mean bad.Im from Hackney so for me to say that its got to be pretty damn bad.I did notice that the grimmer than grim prostitutes were stting on the same chairs as in Puglia and Abruzzo.You might get a more honest service and a refund from them if you spent your money there!Spend elsewhere for a decent location and peace of mind which you will NOT get here.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
5  Thank Steve428
Reviewed January 8, 2017

Stayed in 2 rooms with a family of 4. Great location to experience Cagliari, great service from friendly staff, beautiful rooms. Booked this place based on tripadvisor reviews and now we understand why they are the best choice. We will be back again.

Room Tip: Rooms for family are perfect
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family