“Great Experience!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Cagliari Segway Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cagliari Segway Tour is made unforgettable and funny by the Segway, that will allow you to run along and to watch closely the most hidden and fascinating alleys of the old city and to admire all the inestimable artistic treasures you will visit in an absolutely safe way and without any effort.Our tour includes a visit in the old city, through historical buildings, museums and thrilling landscapes… every Segway is provided with an audio-guide system, available in various languages!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Monterrey, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I went with my family on a cruise and we stay in Cagliary just for half day. It was a great experience, we loved it. It was the best way to know the important places in the city in a fast and fun way. If you go there you have to experience riding a segway..... I willl try to find them in other cities I visit. The tour was excellent , very well organize!!!

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Tuebingen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best way to see Cagliari!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

The Cagliari Segway Tour is a great experience. Riding the segway is so much fun and much more convenient than walking all the way in the summer heat. You get an introduction beforehand so you feel well prepared to hit the crowded alleyways. Ivo is an excellent guide and we really enjoyed our trip with him. In our opinion a 'must-do' in Cagliari.

Moscow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Thank you for organizing this Segway tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

I stayed in Cagliary just 1 day before going to the conference to Chia Laguna Resort and I wanted to try this new sort of tours. I paid just 40 euros for 1/2 hour training + 2.5 hours tour throughout old part of Cagliary + drink in the cafe on the terrase with the impressive view on Cagliary town. The service was organized perfectly. I think it is a very good way to see the main attractions in the town when you just arrived. For me it was the first ride on the Segway and I like it very much and in the future I will try to take a Segway tours in all cities which I will visit.

Celje, Slovenia
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Special experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Me and my son want to try this way of transport over the City. After we mastered the basic skills, the one houer journey starts. Unfortunately we didn´t have more time, otherwise we would be happy to go on half -day tour- at least!
The best day-time guided city tour, especially wise decision on a hot summer day, when temperatures goes up to 40 °C.
It was great experience on segway with Mr. Ivo- thanks a lot!

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastico - "super way to see the hidden gems in the back streets"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

We loved the segway tour, my wife learned to handle the segway within 5 minutes, an effortless & enjoyable way to see the many attractions & views of the city of Cagliari.
Not very scary at all you're very safe & most of the time you're on the pavement area.
we recommend to do the tour early on, on your visit then after you can venture by foot & take in the back streets at leisure.

ps Evo the tour guide made training & tour fun & interesting & unforgetful.

Visited August 2012