“Disappointing - used to be better”

La Terra di Mezzo - Ristorante BioVegetariano
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tel. 070 662889 email: laterradimezzo@tiscali.it
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Compared to two years ago the selection and variety of food is not satisfactory. They don't seem to put too much emphasys on presentation of the food as they used to. I also noticed that there was too much fried food. Also the taste of the food was not such to take me back there.
I hope they can improve. This review is not based only in my last visit but on the last 3.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I believe this one of the few (if not the only) organic + vegetarian restaurant in town. My friends (non vegetarian) and I (vegetarian) went for dinner few nights ago and we all liked the food. The dinner is organized as a buffet and offers about 8 different types of food. Water is included while other drinks are not. I had a medium beer and ended up paying around 32 euro, which I found a bit pricy, considering that I had neither dessert nor coffe. The place is small but clean and with kind of a familiar and nice atmosphere. The personel was very gentle.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

I had lunch and dinner in this restaurant. I had dinner alone and in this restaurant I could chose my table. Which was quite rare in this town.
How relaxed it is when you can chose what to eat without asking if you can or want to eat it.

1  Thank veggieitalia
Reviewed January 10, 2011

I came upon this place by sheer chance - and i am so happy to have found it! It was great having the possibility to eat any dish without having to worry about its contents. Having been a vegetarian for 20 years, it sometimes gets tiring to eat at places especially when people don't understand the term vegetarian.
But apart from that, this is also a great place as they embrace fair trade and organic produce -so definitely full marks from me!

4  Thank annalisefalzon
Reviewed December 22, 2010

I love this place. It's a buffet style small biovegetarian restaurant. You can have as many helpings as you like for €15 but the food is so filling that you will no be able to have more than two helpings, especially if you all the dishes available. Water comes from a dispenser and it tastes very good. Beer is also excellent and at good value for money. You can choose between English real ale or Sardinia beer (lager or real ale type). Bread is fresh and made with the sourdough, no additives!
Staff maybe a little aloof, opening times a bit restrictive, 13:00-14:30. In the evening they open at 20:45 which seems to me too late to eat, and only Thu-Fri-Sat. However, the quality of the food redeems them for these limitations.
This place is in the centre of Cagliari, not easy to find a parking space. Parking between 13:00-16:00 is free.

1  Thank lilli_ol