“Wonderful B&B”
Review of Il Cagliarese

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cagliari
Il Cagliarese
Ranked #1 of 258 Cagliari B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is the most hospitable B&B I've ever stayed in. Mauro provides a very warm welcome and he is incredibly helpful. He made me feel very looked after throughout my 3 night stay. The location is conveniently central, the breakfasts are so tasty and bountiful and Mauro and his sister are just lovely people. Staying at Il Caglierese really made my trip to Cagliari the wonderful experience that it was. If you want the best B&B in Cagliari, then look no further!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Il Cagliarese

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is one of the best B&B's I've stayed in - Mauro is a graceful host, with wonderful tips and suggestions about things to see and do. The B&B is centrally located, the room was big and beautiful and very clean. The breakfast is another thing that I will go back for time and again! If ever I go back to Cagliari, I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed three nights in fantastic Il Cagliarese, we were pampered by Mauro, a fantastic host that understands the meaning of hospitality. A friendly and very helpful host who openly enjoys ensuring that you have à great stay. Mauro understands giving is receiving.
Our room was great and the breakfasts delicious. Location was ideal.

Room Tip: Close to the middle of town.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed at Il caliarese for a week in August. It's a small, very clean and comfortable, B&B in an excellent location. Mauro was so welcoming and a very attentive host, nothing was too much trouble, he also speaks very good English which was a bonus for us! The breakfasts were superb using fresh local produce and prepared by Mauro each morning along with wonderful Italian coffee. Would recommend without any hesitation.

Room Tip: The rooms are up two flights of stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at Mauro's place. I will go straight to the point: Il Cagliare is by far the best B & B we have ever experienced. Everything was perfect: From the warm welcome and professionalism of our host to the check-out going through the usefull tips and the central location. We immediately felt like home as the environment is very cozy. The bed is very comfortable and the rooms equipped with air conditioning. The shower is spacious and everything is clean. Wi-fi is available and breakfast is a true delight. I think it would be hard to find better for this price (70euros/night in mid-September). Go there with your eyes closed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chuygi
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stayed at the B&B for 3 nights in mid August. I liked the location; walking distance to the train and bus station, in the historic part of town, near churches, restaurants and monuments. The B&B was nicely decorated, clean, peaceful and quiet. The bedroom was very comfortable and very clean. I slept very well. The breakfast was nutritious, and my double espressos excellent (grazie Mauro!).
But, what I really like best about my stay was Mauro’s hospitality, professionalism and friendliness. I felt at home, safe and welcomed.
I appreciate the reviews from this forum, as it helped me make the right choice of where to stay while in beautiful Cagliari.
To Mauro—saluti e grazie mille! And to bella Sardegna—Arrivederci! I hope to return.

Room Tip: Contact Mauro with your requests/questions.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank terryluis
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We had a nice stay in Il Cagliarese in the beginning of August. The owner was really helpful. I particularly liked the old antique/flea market items that he carefully chose for the flat. We really recommend the hotel.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple