“fresh fish, informal environment”
Review of Ci Pensa Cannas

Ci Pensa Cannas
Ranked #146 of 1,049 Restaurants in Cagliari
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Sit outside and arrive early, you can admire the movement of the street. We recomend the calamari and cozze arrosto. The house wine is very nice. The price is ok.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We ate here twice. The staff were courteous (all of the sardinians were!), the place was always packed out with locals, the food was beautifully cooked, house wine 5 euros per litre, fish dishes around 3 euros, pasta 4 euros, meat dishes a bit more expensive, atmosphere ... happy!

1  Thank glaslas
Reviewed December 11, 2012

After 12 days here, this was the best food, busy and filled with local people. The price was half what we paid elsewhere and we will be going back tomorrow. The spaghetti ricci was worth trying.
Traditional Sardianian but with a good range of choices.

1  Thank Annette L
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This looks like a proper locals place I thought as I peered through the window I could see it was already half full at 8pm. They found me a menu so I could choose my dishes, the waiter provided hot crusty bread and wine which went well with the anchovies, olives and butter for a starter. Then sea urchin (ricci) and pasta which was delicious. I was offered a sardinian style crepe drizzled with honey by the waiter and accepted. They also make excellent coffee and have Unicum Zwack as a digestive. The waiter did not speak much english and had a lot of other people to serve, he had people waiting for tables as I wanted to leave. Like others I paid the lady on the way out.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

very good food!! i had the pasta arribiatta and veal and my partner had the gnocchetti sardi and fish and we both thought the food was fantastic! very good wine and good service and extremely good value for money! a brilliant evening!... still talking about the meal now!