“These guys are good”
Review of Terra & Mari

Terra & Mari
Ranked #155 of 1,210 Restaurants in Cagliari
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The previous night we ate at a high profile seafood restaurant in Cagliari, but we both thought that our meal in Terra & Mari was the best. The night before, they overcooked my swordfish, but tonight the tuna was perfect. These guys know how to cook fish, hoghly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

We had a warm and delicious meal here! The Black squid ink pasta was absolutely divine. Grilled vegetables were light and satisfying. We had a pasta with a rosa pomodoro basil sauce that was silky delicious. To top it all off, our waiter was kind, attentive and smiling throughout.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 15, 2019

This is the best restaurant I have been to in Cagliari. Delicious squid ink pasta, grilled vegetables, and a great honey-soaked sabada for dessert. Reasonably priced. The host is gracious and upbeat.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Kate373
Reviewed October 25, 2018

The location was the main reason we chose this restaurant, but the food was also good. Portions of pasta were large and service was fast. Menus were in English and Italian. Prices were okay given the location.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 21, 2018

That night I wanted to have a seafood dinner. I just gave a try to this restaurant which I knew it is there as I went around many times to my nearby hotel. I came here without reservation and was happy to get a table within few minutes. I wanted to try different dishes so I wen to well priced set diner including two starters, fish, bread, house wine, dessert and coffee for 20€ (22 including “coperto”). Octopus with a potatoes and mussels as starters delicious and soft as well as grilled fish. As I dessert I wanted to have tiramisu unfortunately it had run out so I chose chocolate mousse with pistachio.

Simply fresh Sardinia food and good value for money. The waiters cordial but could be more smiling and warm, they were a little bit robotic.

Date of visit: September 2018