We stayed in the second floor apartment, which comfortably sleeps 4. The apartment was very clean and useful items such as beach towels were provided. The location suited us perfectly in the heart of the old town, overlooking a bustling square. Beaches, port, rocky coves and parks all in easy walking distance even with young children.
Caterina was extremely helpful (speaks excellent English) and is quick to respond if needed.
The apartment was an ideal base for our very enjoyable holiday in Alghero.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are located in one of the three main streets of Old Town Alghero, among shops, restaurants and bars, in the same building consisting of only two apts: Studio Minorca and Casa Maiorca. The building faces Piazza Sventramento, a square at the corner between Via Carlo Alberto and Via Gilbert Ferret. The renovation was completed in June 2007, keeping the rustic charm of wooden beams mixed with all modern conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Maiorca Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Maiorca Apartments Hotel Alghero
- Casa Maiorca Apartments Alghero, Sardinia