This agriturismo lies very close to the airport of Alghero. Just 10 minutes away. This was our first stay in a agriturismo so we do not hav so much to compare with.
We arrived very late around midnihgt but we were met by the owners and offerd a meal with wine at no charge. Food was excellent. We lived in a small house on the premises. The interior was spartan but clean. Outside ther was a very nice pool and platground for the children. In the evening we were served a nice meal with local food. It was allright but not spectacular. We would have apriciated a childrens menu as we now paid 25 E for our child whos only craving was for spaghetti. Brekfawst was good with ham and cheese and homemade youghurt and fruit. This agriturismo looks more like a family run apartment hotel then a working farm. There was no sigh of a working farm. The owners were very nice and one of them spoke exellent english.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely setting, far away from the hussle of the city, it is the ideal location to enjoy a holiday in Sardinia. Only 9 km from Alghero you will be able to spend the best holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Agriturismo I Vigneti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo i Vigneti Hotel Alghero
- Agriturismo I Vigneti Alghero, Sardinia