“TAKE ME BACK TO ALGHERO!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Justsayin...
London, United Kingdom
“TAKE ME BACK TO ALGHERO!”
Reviewed October 12, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The flat was great, was a real pleasure to be so central, yet have so much peace and quiet.

The location of the flat was great close to amenities and the lovely markets for fresh fish and veg. As well as being easy to get to the beaches.

The flat itself has everything you need for a week away from home.

Hopefully we can return for a weekend away.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 12, 2015
Thank you Lawrentce, it is very kind of you. You have been one of my best tourists and hope you will come back!
Thank you very much for choosing one of my properties
vanessa b
Milan, Italy
“'Chic,' quiet, the best in Old town”
Reviewed September 20, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Just come back from a fascinating and magic place as I would describe the old town in Alghero. This is the third time I have. been in Alghero and I found this apartment is the best.
Lovely furnished maintaining the style and charme of the location, equipped with everything
you need to cook (even if just outside the bulding ,you will find plenty of restaurants with different prices) very clean and what I appreciated most the bedroom on the second level, mezanine style, extremely quite ( think you are soaked in the movida!!!) Bedroom and mattress new and very confortable. (after a sun day on the beach and a stroll among the little streets and.. shopping in the numerous craftsmanship shops. this is what one needs.!
I recommend the restaurant Da Pietro where I ate linguine allo scoglio and seadas and sometimes I took dishes away to eat at home (the restaurant is few steps)
I went to beach Maria Pia, beautiful with extremely clean waters. Thank you Tiziana for
sending so many info how to reach the property.... even if I knew Alghero!!!
I will sure come back in this property and recommend it to all that look for a great experience in a foreign country.

Sep 22, 2015
Thank you, it is so kind of you.thank you for letting others know that the bedroom is so quiet, being in the movida as well! it
Is not so easy to find an apartment where to sleep very well,no noise. And bed and mattress new!
Please come back to see what you missed! Best Tiziana
Franca C
Germany
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 3, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We spent a fantastic time with in Tiziana's apartment. It was perfect. The place is bright,
and clean. You'll find anything you need there for a stay and Francesca is very helpful should you have questions. The location is great , one can easily walk to all shops and restaurants and the public parking is not far away. It was als very quiet at night, we slept with open windows. All in all a very recommendable stay for a little group or a family trip!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Sep 3, 2015
Hello Mrs Cevales thank you very much for sharing with others. It really helps other people to find a clen, equipped, bright,
confortable quiet location ( even if in the old town movida. Thank you for appreciating my work. i wish you would come back! Take care.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed June 10, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Your age range 35-49
Jun 11, 2015
Hello Irma thank you very much for your review with 'personal touch' I really appreciate you noticed this aspect
It is very kind iof you and I will be more than happy to welcome you again
Ciao
kimvanber...
Doetinchem, The Netherlands
“a lovely atmosphere due to the interior and lightning very well located in Alghero”
Reviewed May 19, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We stayed in the appartment in the month of may and the we had a lovely week full of sun and a lovely appartment nearby everything, harbour, restaurants and great boutiques.

We love sardinia and think Alghero is a top destination of which you can explore the nice beaches in the area and stroll and dream away walking through the historic center...5th time we visit sardinia, 3rd time in Alghero! Best decision of location we have made during these trips!

Tiziana en Francisca are good hosts and really willing to help in any situation ;)

Thanks you girls!

Rgds,

Fam van Berkum (netherlands)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The atmosphere
Liked least: You cant put the dishwasher on when your out as electricity shuts off...so noice during the night of just eat breakfast outside ;)
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
May 21, 2015
Hello Kim thank you very much for reviewing my property. I am waiting for you and yr lovely family again for the 4th time in Alghero,
perhaps in another of my properties. Take care
Tiziana and Francesca
Alessandr...
“Perfect place”
Reviewed September 2, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

There's all what you need for a great vacation. Every service is very close, shops, market, restaurants and it's also very quite.The apartment has air condition and washing machine. The place was clean and the owner was very helpful giving us tips to enjoy the city

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you Alessandro. It was a pleasure to help you with my info. Waiting for you again soon
Eleanor S
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful apartment and fabulous location!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 for a stay in May 2013

I stayed in this apartment in May of 2013 and I had a wonderful time. The apartment is the perfect size and it very charming. Everything was in good order when we arrived and we had everything that we needed for our stay. It is in the perfect location in Alghero, which is a great town for a vacation. We were close to restaurants, nightlife, and several beaches. I would highly recommend staying here! We would love to return soon!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Jul 11, 2014
Thank you, I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and appreciated location and apt.
Always thinking about stg nice and useful to leave in my apt to please my guests!
Tiziana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing