“Great check of ice cream flavors!”

Alghero gelateria oops!
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Alghero
Reviewed September 28, 2016

It was so difficult to choose which flavors to eat but our choice of mint, peanut butter, licorice and pecan ice cream were great! Good value as it cost 2.70€ for two flavors, other places along the beach take 2.50€ for just one flavor. Outdoor sitting offers a glimpse of the Lido beach but the road outside is well used so it isn't my first choice for sitting to enjoy my ice cream.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

So much to choose from! I ended up starting at one end of the refrigerated cabinet and working my to the other end - good job we were staying for 10 days!!

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Best gelato we found in Alghero, and best I've ever had! Just go there to be in for a treat! I liked the pistachio best.

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

.. GOLOSA!!!
If you are in Alghero, you must try this gelato. They have many good gelatos, but if you want real pleasure, taste golosa! Me and my man fell in love with it! Try it, and you will have sweet dreams about that icecream every night!

1  Thank eszterke1
Reviewed August 22, 2016

A large range of flavors, rather cheap and super tasty ice cream. Every flavor we tried were, without a doubt, the best version. It goes fast and smoothly to buy your gelato and the flavors never disappointed. My favorite ice cream flavor is definitely the "Puffo" one. But overall this place is definitely worth a visit if you like gelato. They are open till like 1:00 AM, so we almost always bought a gelato from this place, on our way back to the hotel.