“Very nice!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Singapore
“Very nice!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I popped in here while we were wandering around the streets and we were very impressed by the service and the quality of the food. The price was reasonable and we left happy. What more do you need to know? If I came back to Alghero again I would definitely plan a to visit this little place again.

Visited October 2013

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Cosy place, friendly staff, food average”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Tired a few dishes and must admit I had high expectations to find excellent local dishes after reading other reviews, but this wasn't the place for that (unless the kitchen had a bad day).

We had a lunch and tried a few anti-pasti and main courses - pasta and seafood

The place was cosy but the food was only average. Prices and staff was ok. I wouldn't say it was bad but it wasn't a hidden gem as other seems to believe.

• Visited October 2013
Norwich, United Kingdom
“verramente ottimo!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Having waited nearly 20 minutes in the rain for a table at this restaurant, our spirits severely dampened and with scarcely any acknowledgment from the (admittedly very busy) waiting staff, things were looking bleak..... I was blown away by what happened next. An excellent plate of really tasty meat and cheese antipasto was followed by some of the best pasta my wife and I have ever tasted (and we've eaten our fair share!)...
The wild boar gnocchi was out of this world, and the house ravioli had a wonderful filling accompanied by an incredible tomato sauce (which was duly mopped up with our spare bread). Washed down with a great bottle of the 2009 San Constantino (highly recommended with this type of dish). We're had the tiramisu for dessert, again made fresh in their kitchen and was of the highest quality. Also had a nice surprise when the bill came through.
In conclusion, honest tasty Italian food, great Service (even though we were the last customers left we were offered coffees and digestivis), nice environment in a good location. We will be returning, not to be missed.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We decided to visit seeing some good reviews. Although we had to wait over 30 mins for a table outside, it was worth it. And the staff were so friendly, they even offered us a drink whilst we waited. The mussels were the best I've eaten in Alghero, very fresh. Fish of the day was sea bream and again very good and simple, as well as reasonably priced. Beautiful atmosphere of the Old town, fresh food and great service. Will be back again.

• Visited September 2013
“Nice restaurant, good food, excellent service”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant twice. First time I had ravioli with ricotta and my girlfriend and ravioli with potatos. The combination seems strange however it was really delicious. We ordered also small bottle of wine and were surprised how good it was (taking into account that it costs only a couple od euros).

The second time we ordered a lasagna di pane crasau as first course and tunna with grilled vegetables as second. Lasagna and tunna were delicious however only vegetables were overdone (this is the reason why I have not given max. score).

Staff is realy nice.