“Simple, quick, and delicious”
Review of Ok Pizza

Ok Pizza
Ranked #14 of 365 Restaurants in Alghero
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Annapolis, Maryland
“Simple, quick, and delicious”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I went here on a recommendation from my hotel, it was two blocks away, and I needed a quick/easy bite for dinner. I placed my ordered, and what felt like no more than three minutes, I had my pizza in hand. It was delicious too, I was a bit skeptical given the time it took. Thin crust, a bit soft in the middle (w/ all my toppings it'd be hard not to stay crisp), and the sauce really stood out. I love pizza, (even when it's bad, it's good) so when I was able to taste the sauce I was pleasantly surprised. It was light, fresh, and simply delicious. There was good balance w/ the crust, sauce, cheese, and toppings--all very complementing. Overall, I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a pizza. It's a bit out of the way if you're staying near the port or Old Centre but enjoy the walk, you're (likely) on vacation.

Visited May 2014

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Oslo, Norway
“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

A bit out of the centre but it worth! Absolutely amazing pizza with fresh seasonal ingredients ( I had pizza with fresh asparagus!).
Smiling service.
Always busy, better to book a table.

1 Thank Jasirigb
london
“pizza”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I read Tripadvisor restaurant reviews with a certain amount of caution, trying to interpret whether the reviewer is someone who truly loves food in the egalitarian manner which is important to me. By that I mean I am not price prejudiced - I've eaten great meals for less than the price of a drink in central London, but I am not averse to spending significantly more if I can afford it.

I love pizza and hold it in as great esteem as any other meal if done well. Personally I prefer a few simple ingredients but if you like aubergine or artichokes on yours I will defend your right to do so, however deluded.

There are some special pizza places that always induce a warm glow in my heart, mouth and stomach. Di Matteo, Da Michele and Trianon in Naples, Esperanza in Sao Paolo and Franco Manca in Brixton London. Well now a new member has been admitted to this rarefied realm. OK Pizza in Alghero.

Admittedly they undersell themselves with a name like that, but it could be seen as typical Sardinian restraint. We had 2 pizzas - I went for the Prinavera. Mozzarella, fresh tomatoes and rocket. It was thin, light and tasted fresh and beautiful with a slightly chewy crust. Don't expect a Naples type cornichon here, it is not that extravagant but is delicious.

The resident omnivore went for a Bufalina and when the waitress mentioneed the mozzarella DOP on that she was powerless to resist. Well words nearly failed me - it tasted even better than mine. Milky beautiful heaven on a pizza.

Yes you get complimentary bottles of digestifs (mirto and limoncello in our case) left at your table. Yes there are warm pizza dough bread sticks dipped in Nutella and nuts. Yes the whole thing came to less than €20 including wine.

However nice these things are not important and should not distract from the fact that
a new star has ascended into my personal pantheon of pizza heaven and ultimately of great meals, regardless of cost, cuisine or any other consideration apart from how the food on the plate taste,

In the case of OK Pizza it is wonderful and I want to go back now.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank tonyo62
Amersham, Bucks
“Fantastic Pizza at a great price!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We discovered that this restaurant was 2 streets from where we were staying. Although it is about 10 minutes walk from the old town it is definitely not in a suburban area as suggested previously. The name lets it down and the frontage is not inspired but don't give up, go inside and order. The half litre of house wine went down well and the pizzas were really good. It may not be to everyone's taste to have a big TV with football, but it proved a big attraction to many local men.

• Visited October 2013
“Amazing place”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

We decided to go there just because of opinions . We are not a big funs of pizza but that place is really worth visiting. Pizza is very good and coming very quick. After less than 10 minutes our food arrived. We had also a free complimentary starter - mozzarella di buffalo . Service were very quick and natural what made a perfect home atmosphere. After our meal we got a free dessert - two dough sticks with Nutella and nuts and two small glasses and two bottles of regional liqueurs. You can drink as much as you want. Finally I would like to add that we met there a very nice Italian fellas and we were drinking with them and had a beautiful and unforgettable time. That you for everybody.

2 Thank Anarasta