“Fab Ice Cream”
Review of Gelateria Piter

Gelateria Piter
Ranked #11 of 22 Dessert in Alghero
Reviewed August 20, 2016

This was the first gelateria that my family and I visited whilst in Alghero. They had a large, fantastic choice of ice creams. I would recommend the cherry, melon and mandarin. there is a choice of cones too and they give you a small wafer biscuit for extra crush.

Reviewed September 9, 2014

enjoyed the gelato here. not the best I have had, but a nice dolce after dinner at Kings (2min walk).

Reviewed September 6, 2014

My spouse and I tried a lot of Gelateria, but we both decided, this one is the Best Ice Cream in Town.

We recommend everyone to take a try. Its a small Gelateria without tables or something, but you should search for it and taste the Ice Cream :-)

Enjoy!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have used this gelateria every summer for the last 15 years and usually that's the first place I visit as soon as I arrive in Alghero.
You'll find that most gelaterie in Alghero are great but this is the best!
Location is also excellent.
The premises are small but there's plenty of space outside if you want to sit somewhere.
Staff are all friendly and prices are very reasonable, hence my multiple visits every day!

Closes for lunch like most businesses in Alghero.

1  Thank TheGreySheep
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Without any doubt you can find the best ice cream in Alghero and one of the best I have ever eaten in Italy (where I lived for 30 years).
The owner is a great super kind guy too!!!