“Great experience”
Review of B&B Benebenniu

B&B Benebenniu
Ranked #10 of 260 Alghero B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed in the B&B Bennebenniu for 4 nights in September. Was very happy with my choice--very centrally-located, the owner was friendly and helpful, and the room was large and clean. The owner was also very flexible with my schedule when I needed to come and go, and gave me some great directions and tips about the area. I'd definitely stay here again if I went back--which hopefully I'll be able to do soon!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for B&B Benebenniu

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I went to Sardinia with friends and we stayed in this three bedroom B&B for 4 nights. Rooms are very spacious, bright and cosy with nice views on the old city centre of Alghero. The location is very good as it is in the centre of old city, so close to restaurants and beaches nearby. It is also perfect to go out in the evening as everything is so close. Owner of B&B took a very good care of us, recommended good places to visit, best beaches in the area and the best way to get there. Overall, it is very good value for money, I would stay there again and would recommend it.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

It was my first time in Sardinia, we stayed in Benebenniu with 2 couples of my friends for 3 nights in August. We were very impressed with a size of the rooms - very spacious and light, with a great view to the old town square. B&B felt very fresh and clean, but in the same time furniture and room set up had an authentic character. Bathrooms were very good size, especially ours that was huge and had both bath and a separate shower cabine. Location was excellent - the heart of the old town, with restaurants and shops just on the doorstep and beach 10 minutes walk. Finally great owner Maria was super helpful, gave us a lot of tips about places to visit and even helped to book a yacht for a day trip - great place, definitely would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed at the B&B Benebenniu for 6 nights in August 2012 and we had an amazing time. The B&B is big, clean and has a very friendly owner: Marija. She gaves up tips for nice restaurants, sightseeing trips and beautiful beaches. She is also very flexible about arriving/departure times, breakfast time and she was always available when we needed help. The breakfast is very good and had nothing missing. Fresh bread from the bakery, different sardinian cheeses, strong coffee, cereal and fruit, vegetables... everything you are looking for in the morning! Including a nice chat with Marija about things to do for the day in Alghero or surroundings.
The B&B is located in the middle of the old town of Alghero. It is a perfect location for tourists, as everything is in walking distance. Everyday when we walked back to the B&B we were still so happy about how lucky we were living in such a great location.
B&B Benebenniu is a perfect place to stay for your vacation. Everything looks exactly like it is shown on the pictures. It was a great experience and we are looking forward to come back soon!

1  Thank NinaD89
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I came to Sardinia for the second time and decided to stay in this B&B due to its central location and good room prices.
I definetly recommend this place as the owner Maria was very helpful and she was keen we get great impression about the island and Alghero particularly by giving us additinal information where to go and what to see.
Room was simple, but very tasteful overlooking one of the squares. Most importnt B&B was kept very clean and tidy! Breakfast was very nice too.
Overall very good impression. If you are B&B holiday person --> go for this place!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Great location in old Alghero, close to harbor and beach! Loved our stay in Alghero. Marija was a great host and very helpful. Highly recommend staying at this b&b. Speaks several languages and is very easy to communicate with.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I just recently stayed one night at Benebenniu, and I only have nice things to say. It's located in the old town, so extremely central. The rooms are very nicely decorated, simple but very cozy (and cozy is not an euphemism for small, the rooms are very spacious!). They are full of character though being modest at the same time. Loved it! Marija one of the hosts (the only we met) is extremely helpful and welcoming. Ah! It's also the Sardegnan B&B where I had the best breakfast! If I return to Alghero I want to stay there again!