“Excellent Family Excursion!”

Sardinian Discovery
More attraction details
Owner description: Kayaking, hiking, trekking and jeep tours in Sardinia
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My family went out with Claudio and Valentina for a 3 hour trip from Lazarretto Beach. We stopped for a snorkel break about half way through the trip. Our children are 14, 12, and 9, and this trip was perfect for them. The 9 y/o rode with me, everyone else had their own kayaks. The 12 y/o needed a little help in the middle, and Claudio towed her so we could all stay together.

Excellent experience, snorkeling was great. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Elliott5
Claudio-outdoor, Owner at Sardinian Discovery, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

We were happy to have an entire family with us !

Reviewed August 1, 2013

A short time ago we had the chance to take a tour of the beautiful island of Sardinia. We loved every second of the tour and the scenery and places we visited were amazing. Our tour guide Claudio was incredibly knowledgable and explained every spot we visited. We HIGHLY recommend this tour, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank marcspark
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our family of 10 booked a day excursion with Claudio and we could not have been happier. From our comfortable bus and knowledgeable guide to the beautiful hikes and spectacular views, we thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Sardinian Discovery. We definitely got a taste for Sardinia and couldn't have found the places he took us on our own. Claudio catered to our needs and made it so easy to book the tour. Thanks so much!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We hiked a couple of days with sardinian discovery and it was fantastic; claudio speaks english very well and showed us incountable stunning views. In 2013 we go again! Thanks, martje

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was my first visit to Alghero traveling solo. Prior to my holiday, I researched outdoor activities in Alghero finding SardinianDiscovery. I had a very nice experience kayaking and hiking with Claudio Desiati, owner of SardinianDiscovery. This was my first time kayaking and Claudio did not disappoint with his level of expertise and instruction. He is an exceptional and very thorough instructor not missing any details especially with regard to technique in teaching a beginner to kayak. He really wants you to feel comfortable and confident on your first kayaking adventure. Claudio also has a wealth of knowledge to share with you about Sardinia as well as Italy overall. I wanted to enjoy more kayaking and hiking with Claudio but my holiday came to an end too soon. I look forward to visiting Alghero again next year and improving my kayaking skills as well as to enjoy more hiking or other excursions with SardinianDiscovery. Claudio, thank you for a very nice introduction to kayaking. I'll see you next year.