Il Mare Di Alghero
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$114
$149
$104
$121
Hotwire.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Wonderful place to stay! Warm welcome and the hosts are adorable! Room was very clean, free WIFI access and a fridge. We really enjoyed our stay in Il Mare di Alghero. The B&B is located in a very quiet area of town, walking distance to the old town and the waterfront. Excellent place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I have just returned from spending a week at this b&b and I am already checking my diary to see when I can return. The location of this b&b is perfect. It is just a few minutes walk from everything you need, Turn right for beaches, promenade, parks, old town, boat trips & buses (5 - 10 min walk) & left for supermarket (5 minutes walk & brilliant for necessary extras eg bottled water). Rick & Daniella are wonderful hosts who make you feel very welcome and have fantastic knowledge of the locality. I. stayed in the largest bedroom which is very spacious. There is a single bed in this room and a huge, very comfortable double. I enjoyed sitting out on the balcony with a glass of wine & a good book (free wi -fi provided - which was great as I use a kindle). Rick and Daniella were so helpful - sorting out a taxi for me and giving me lots of useful tips. Staying with them in their lovely accommodation which gives you a taste of the real Sardenia was absolutely fabulous. Alghero is beautiful & has something for everyone, stay at Il Mare di Alghero and have a brilliant holiday - I just did!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sandra J
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Recently spent the weekend in the Il mare di alghero b&b with my girlfriend and it was a great place to stay!. We stayed in the triple room, which had a huge comfy bed and beautiful mediterranean decor. The location is ideal- a 5-10 min walk from the beautiful old town and equally close to the beach. It's on a quiet road so we had no trouble sleeping. Probably the best thing about our stay was the owners ,Rick and Daniela- they were really welcoming and hospitable, giving us adivice on places to visit etc. I'm sure you'll love your time there!

2  Thank RobinTJ
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We had a really enjoyable weekend break in Alghero. We stayed at Il Mare di Alghero, which is a beautiful B&B located within walking distance to the sea and amenities. We were greeted by the owner who was very attentive and welcoming. The bedroom was really spacious, well-equipped and we loved the decoration and furnishings which made us instantly feel like we were on holiday. I particularly enjoyed being able to have breakfast outside on our private balcony. Everything was spotlessly clean and I liked the touch of the 'his' and 'her' washbasins in the bathroom. I can't fault anything and I would definitely recommend this B&B to family and friends.

2  Thank Christina M
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We really enjoyed our trip to Alghero and found the B&B to be just right. The room was spacious and well-decorated and the location was great - within walking distance to the beach and the old town. The breakfast was particularly good and we appreciated everything the owners did for us. The personal service offered was the best thing about Il mare di Alghero.

3  Thank SassariCharlieG