Gelateria I Bastioni
Ranked #7 of 18 Dessert in Alghero
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Laboratorio artigianale di gelati,sorbetti, granite e frozen yogurt con vendita diretta al pubblico.siamo al numero 5 dei BASTIONI MARCO POLO di ALGHERO.ci siamo da febbraio/marzo a ottobre
Reviewed September 12, 2013

the ice cream was really good and the price really affordable considering it was sul lungomare (walk along the sea view) and in the town centre

Reviewed August 13, 2013

When I have been to Alghero this summer in August, I surely couldn`t resist trying ice-cream in different "gelaterias" of Alghero. Believe me, I was several times in the town of Alghero in August (holidays) and I tried everytime I have been there ice-cream in a different gelateria, and I am of the opinion after comparing , that "Gelateria i Bastioni" is the best of these i have visited! The ice-cream is heavenly. So soft, creamy but not TOO sweet as is it was in many other gelaterias. After trying ice cream there i didnt buy my ice cream in Alghero somewhere else!! The best gelateria in town for me!

Ps: try the dark chocolate and yoghurt ! (just divine! :D)

1  Thank sim093
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Delicious gelato. I had ACE which was unbelievable and the yoghurt flavour. It was bursting with intense flavour, I would definitely go back. The girl serving was very helpful.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Best gelato in ALghero..... Flavours are delicious and so many to chose from. The staff are excellent and beyond helpful to someone (me) who was overwhelmed with the choice..... Do yourself a big favour and get some gorgeous gelato at sundown and enjoy the whole experience....

1  Thank cathyb555
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The croccantino taste had some alcohol in it, beurrkkk, otherwise just delicious. A bench just in front of the sea to enjoy it.

1  Thank Aurora S