“Sea Kayaking” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sea Kayak Sardinia Day Excursion

Sea Kayak Sardinia Day Excursion
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Sea Kayak Sardinia, Sardinia's sea kayaking specialists. We offer sea kayaking tours, instructional courses and holiday packages in the Alghero area. We have the most highly qualified sea kayak guides and instructors in all of Sardinia. We are a mobile business taking our clients to the most suitable areas every day in order to find them the best conditions. If you are a beginner or old hand we can cater to your needs and make a kayaking trip the most enjoyable experience of what we can assure you will be a lovely holiday in Sardinia. We hope to hear from you soon.
Dublin, Ireland
“Sea Kayaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I was recently on holiday with my girlfriend and happened to see the listing for kayaking tours with sea kayak sardinia. Having tried it before i thought we should give it a go. My girlfriend was a bit nervous but came along anyway. We had a thorough instructional lesson with Clark. The weather was extremely nice for March which just added to the day! Needless to say we had a great time kayaking, even my girlfriend had fun. I highly recommend this company as it's a great way to see the coast of Sardinia.

Visited March 2013

Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“day to remember!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Clark gave us good professional instruction and all of the kayaking gear was of very good quality and the trip itself was amazing. The coastline of Sardinia is perfect for sea kayaking with clear water and beautiful beaches. I'll definitely go kayaking with them again the next time We're in Sardinia and might even go for a multi day trip. Thanks again Clark and the gang.

1 Thank Bobby M
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Stunning...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

The highlight of our holiday was the day and a half we (one relative beginner, one more experienced paddler) spent sea kayaking with Sea Kayaking Sardinia. I can’t praise them highly enough. In a nutshell...
• All the basics - the booking, equipment, pick-up – were hassle-free, good-quality and well-organised.
• The location. Stunning. Beautiful secluded beaches to rest at (or snorkel, or soak up the sun, or get some instruction on rolling), high sea cliffs to paddle by, the amazing range of Mediterranean hues of blue, a glimpse of jumping tuna fish (the dolphins were being shy), and a wide range of wildlife to spy. Completely mesmerising.
• Clark, our guide. Not only was his instruction great - very well pitched to our mixed abilities very happy to explain more, and made us feel completely safe - but he was a wonderfully friendly and engaging guide. (He also knows a lot about Alghero and the surrounding area - places and restaurants to visit etc. – worth picking his brains).
• And the other people we met on the trips were lovely.

My only criticism – the time passed far too fast. We’ll definitely be back to do a multi-day trip in the near future. (And next time I’ll remember to bring a water-proof camera to capture the stunning beauty of it all).

Holsbeek, Brabant, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Big disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Me and my boyfriend went to Sardegna for 1 week and planned a day of kayaking with this organisation. There were some mails to arrange the day, and got a meeting place and time.
The day of our holiday we looked most forward to, we went to the meeting place. No one to see. After some waiting time my boyfriend called this person (Clark) and he just said in a laconic way that he had other customers for the day and he couldn't do anything for us anymore.
If that's the way to treat people, then this is not an organisation i will ever relie on.

Luckily the Sardinian people were so friendly and the island so nice we forgot about this frustrating experience quite soon. SO next time I go to Sardinia, I definitely search for a kayak trip with Sardinian guide!

4 Thank An F
kayakingclark, Owner at Sea Kayak Sardinia Day Excursion, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
I would like to apologies for the situation that occurred. Without making any excuses I'd like to explain how it occurrred - fully my fault - I have a diary and wall calendar system and I neglected to note the change in pick-up from my usual Alghero Marina/Fertilia pick-ups on the wall calendar and therefore just thought you hadn't turned up, which unfortunately had happened to me two days in row prior to our planned trip.
I'm sorry I sounded unhelpful and impatient at the time of your call as I had just got the other people out on the water and at that point was unable to resolve the situation, but I did apologies then and said I'd look into it. I then wanted to try and meet up with you and apologies in person but left the day after and have been out of the country since then until a few days ago.
I will make sure in future that I put a better system in place to make sure I dont make that mistake again and would very much like to make sure that if you ever trust me again to take you kayaking I can promise you a great time.
Bristol, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent day trip, great way to see the rugged coastline”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had an (english speaking) guide to ourselves on this trip and spent the whole day kayaking round the beautiful coastline towards Capo Caccia. We had 2 beach stop-offs, one for lunch and one to snorkel (or eat if you were still hungry). Snorkels were provided and there were lots of fish to look at only meters from the beach. Clark and our guide Taran were friendly and interesting making the day more fun. The views were spectacular and as novices the kayaking was not too strenuous, although be warned it is if you opt to return to to the start point rather than half way like we did - I couldn't move my arms that evening! Well worth it though. Tip: put suncream on many times and wear a t-shirt - the lifejacket and salt water spray rubs the cream off.

Visited August 2012