“Amazing ice cream!”
Review of Gelateria K2

Gelateria K2
Ranked #3 of 22 Dessert in Alghero
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife loved the ice cream! We tried several flavours and we loved them all. Our favourites were strawberry (fragola) and dark chocolate and the granita was lovely too! The stands were very friendly and the shop was nice and clean. I’d definitely recommend coming here.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Had a good experience with the people and the gelato was very good. I almost always have the same, pistachio and hazelnut. Both were good although I think you can get more for the same price at some other areas.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

for choice and quality, UNBEATABLE. the staff were really polite and the property is spotless clean we visited regularly during ou wee long stay.

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Very fresh and tasty ice cream in the old town of Alghero. The place does not look like much but, trust me, it has some of the best ice cream we had in Sardinia. Our highlights: the dark chocolate fondant and the ricotta ice cream.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

We've had gelato from three different places in Alghero and I'd say Gelateria K2 is the best! The pistachio gelato is fantastic and they offer some lovely 'traditional' flavours. They're also extremely generous with their portions!

Date of visit: April 2018