“Well placed restaurant on the beach” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz
Ranked #285 of 346 Restaurants in Alghero
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ireland
“Well placed restaurant on the beach”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The restaurant is on a services beach about a mile from the port. I would not go there a specially.
But it is a nice place to have lunch if you are already on the beach.
The food was basic Italian fare I had spaghetti and mussels. The mussels were huge
The service was efficient

• Finnish first
Kiev, Ukraine
“All was bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Frankly I wouldn't even give it one star, but I have to give it one star.
I wanted to have dinner at the beach. This is not the first place where I ate at the beach and in general service is bad. But this place was ridiculous. Servers don't speak to you, like at all.
They charge cover charge but didnt bring me anything, not olive oil and vinegar for salad,or even bread. When I was almost finished a manger noticed that I have no bread, and told server to bring me bread. I said, why are you bringing me bread now, don't you see I am almost done with food. Not a word in response, just left without making a sound. Never during course of the dinner anyone Came to me to ask me how the food was, and it was not good. Incredibly overpriced. On top of that they bring you olive oil and vinegar in littlelastic bags, I couldn't believe it, it's like a prepackaged ketchup bags. I had to get up a bring my own olive oil, and few minute later this guy showed up with this nonsense.
Servers talk and laugh loudly, there were several patrons there who obviously know manager and they were loud and obnoxious also with all kinds of sounds. Overall, terrible experience. Will never go there again. When I paid, a woman server didn't even say thank you, just took my money and left.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank yanochka2
Stockholm, Sweden
“Rip off”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Do not go there. Rip off. They work with frozen food. Our neighbour table got cold food. I god tune in my vegable sallad. After serveral mistakes, bad service and bad food we got 2 euro discount on an quite pricy dinner. Aweful.

• Visited May 2013
Berkshire, United Kingdom
“Possibly the worst service I can ever remember.......”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

The staff are simply rude. Very rude. Everything is too much trouble for them. Drinks got forgotten. Food gets slammed down on the table. Horrible pizza. And to add insult to injury they applied a compulsary service charge to our bill (what service???????). AVOID,AVOID,AVOID.

Visited June 2013
Utrecht, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

The location is good, but don't fall for this tourist trap. Staff are very rude, almost throwing the food at the table and running away right afterwards with very little to say. When it became time to ask for the bill, they were nowhere to be found. We eventually just went to the counter where someone (presumably the owner or manager) collected payment with a total lack of courtesy. The food was so-so. Choose something better!

• Visited June 2013