Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
E-bike Excursion at Natural Park of Porto Conte - Punta Giglio - E-MTB Adventure

Book in advance
from
$95.47
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Biking Sardinia
from $95.47
More Info
All reviews road bike e bikes biking experience porto conte service was excellent rent a bike active holiday day trip emanuele wanny route ride helmets mtb company beaches di
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2020

Rented a carbon road bike for 3 days. The bike was a good second tier. The staff was reliable helpful and nice.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed August 31, 2020

I rented a bike for 3 days from Biking Sardinia and couldn't be happier with the bike and service. The communication by WhatsApp was very prompt. The process to rent a bike was quick and straightforward. They were also very helpful when I asked for some bandages as I got a bit of a scrape and they sat me down with a first aid kit and let me take my time to fix myself up. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 10, 2020 via mobile

This bike rental company is great, they are so friendly, qiuck and the staff is very thankful.
The bikes are in great condition. We borrowed electric bikes, they were cool.

Reviewed August 7, 2020 via mobile

Excellent bikes and service. Hired two road bikes for a day. Picked up 5.30pm and returned the next day so we could get an early start. Service was excellent (all arranged by very prompt and efficient email with Wanny before our arrival), and the bikes were exactly as advertised and in superb condition. They obviously know what they are doing and care about the customer. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 5, 2020

I rented a mountain bike from these guys, excellent service, professionalism, knowledge of most suitable bikes etc. I ended up with an amazing mountain bike and was very happy with the experience.

Date of experience: July 2020