Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
E-bike Excursion at Natural Park of Porto Conte - Punta Giglio - E-MTB Adventure

Book in advance
from
$95.47
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Biking Sardinia
from $95.47
More Info
All reviews road bike e bikes biking experience porto conte service was excellent rent a bike active holiday day trip emanuele wanny route ride helmets mtb company beaches di
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2019

We took an e-MTB tour with Emanuele in late September and it was a fantastic trip where was saw a lot of nice landmarks. Thank you Wanny and Emanuele for showing us this side of Sardinia!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

My week of biking with friends on the gorgeous Sardinia coast was absolutely amazing! Wanny, the owner, was incredibly wonderful. He took care of all our details, handled the luggage transfers, and even got our bags into our rooms each night. He made sure that we had dining options as well. The bikes were fantastic and well-maintained. Wanny stopped for a break when we did and gave us water and snacks. He looked out for our safety constantly. I wasn't in top shape for this adventure and so I rode with Wanny several times in his support van. What a charming, patient, and caring man! He is so knowledgeable about his country and shared his joy with all of us. His associates were also marvelous. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking for the adventure of a lifetime.

Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

This is a TOP notch company. I organized a 9 person 5 day bike trip down the west coast with Wanny, the owner of the company. From my first contact with him, the experience was first class and enjoyable. The communication was clear and responses were almost immediate. The options were very varied. Once on the trip itself it became clear that this was going to be an experience to remember. The e-bikes were new and the latest technology. Wanny came with us and provided a support wagon that came with a fix for anything we might need. A flat tire was fixed, a water bottle or banana was handed out and encouragement and direction was always provided. We couldn’t have received better care. I would recommend Biking Sardinia to any type of biker. From a beginning day biker looking for a 2-3 hour tour, to a multi day trip for a very experienced biker.
Do yourself a favor and bike with Bike Sardinia!!!

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank LeighSki1
Reviewed October 11, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service. Intended a road bike 3 times. The bikes were in perfect shape. They even gave me brand new tyres and their service was excellent and very flexible. Due to a storm I could easily switch days without being charged. Thank you for the wonderful time.

Reviewed October 5, 2019

I rented a road bike, Merida Scultura 4000 for 35 euros. Helmet, lock, multitool, pump and puncture repair kit were all included. The bike was chcecked before my ride and I had no problems. I went on a 90km trip to Bosa and back. I had a good time, no problems. There was no need for a security deposit.