Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
E-bike Excursion at Natural Park of Porto Conte - Punta Giglio - E-MTB Adventure

Book in advance
from
$95.47
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Biking Sardinia
from $95.47
More Info
All reviews road bike e bikes biking experience porto conte service was excellent rent a bike active holiday day trip emanuele wanny route ride helmets mtb company beaches di
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service. Intended a road bike 3 times. The bikes were in perfect shape. They even gave me brand new tyres and their service was excellent and very flexible. Due to a storm I could easily switch days without being charged. Thank you for the wonderful time.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 5, 2019

I rented a road bike, Merida Scultura 4000 for 35 euros. Helmet, lock, multitool, pump and puncture repair kit were all included. The bike was chcecked before my ride and I had no problems. I went on a 90km trip to Bosa and back. I had a good time, no problems. There was no need for a security deposit.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 18, 2019

My partner and I booked Emanuele as a guide along with electric bikes and had THE BEST DAY EVER!!! It's highly recommended, Emanuele makes this shop, he is awesome, we had a fantastic fun filled day that we will never ever forget thanks to him! Get booking, you will not be disappointed the scenery is breathtaking, sardinia is beautiful and with a bike you get to see so much more of it.

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

We rented 2 road bikes for 4 days, borrowed a foot pump, a number of CO2 cartridges, a lock and had a Garmin mount mounted as I forgot mine at home. We had a nice talk about the options in the area and in the end had 4 fantastic days with the Merida road bikes. The road to Bosa was my favourite, but also the road to Grotto Nettuna (and a visit there) and the trip to Stintino was great

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

We were guided by Emanuele for our 4 hr tour, great Guy great personality and loads of knowledge to share about the area! He was very careful to make sure of our safety at all times but at the same time assessed our ability and adjusted the ride to us.

Great tour, visited some stunning places and had a lot of fun along the way.

Thoroughly recommend the Company and Emanuele despite having to wear the 'hair nets'

If we could the rating would be 10/10

Hope to see you again Emanuele

Grazi bene