Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
E-bike Excursion at Natural Park of Porto Conte - Punta Giglio - E-MTB Adventure

Book in advance
from
$95.47
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Biking Sardinia
from $95.47
More Info
All reviews road bike e bikes biking experience porto conte service was excellent rent a bike active holiday day trip emanuele wanny route ride helmets mtb company beaches di
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

We've rented 2 full suspension E-MTBs for a day. It was a first timer for both of us. The bikes did their job on muddy roads, stoney paths and regular roads. We drove to Capo Caccia and enjoyed the beach in between (it was around 38° celsius on that day :). The guy (owner?) at the rental was very friendly, funny and helpful. Would recommend if in Alghero.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

We did two eBike tours with Wanny in the Alghero region. The bikes were new and in a very good shape, Wanny was very nice and took us to very cool remote places at the coast - so we had two really great days biking. Thank you!

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and me had an outstanding tour around Lago di Temo and down the Piccada. Emanueles Merida road bikes were great fun. Booking was easy and fast. Thanks a lot to the Biking Sardinia Team! Regards, Heinz

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Good bike, friendly service, good location of the shop, very positive experience. The guys at the shop also drove me back to the hotel after returning the bike.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

We spent the morning exploring Porto Conte National Park with our excellent guide Francesco. There were 6 of us altogether. I was slightly nervous as I’ve never done mountain biking before whereas my husband is an established cyclist. The electric bikes made it virtually effortless. If you had told me that I was going to cycle to the top of a mountain I would have never believed it! However, I did it and I loved it! The scenery was breathtaking and the ride was exhilarating. At times it was a little bit scary but that’s because I’m a novice - it has given me the confidence to do it again. My husband and Francesco went “off road” for 10 mins or so and he absolutely loved it whilst I sat by the beach and soaked up the view and the sun. Overall we both thoroughly enjoyed our trip and would highly recommend it!

Date of experience: May 2019