Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
E-bike Excursion at Natural Park of Porto Conte - Punta Giglio - E-MTB Adventure

Book in advance
from
$95.47
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Biking Sardinia
from $95.47
More Info
All reviews road bike e bikes biking experience porto conte service was excellent rent a bike active holiday day trip emanuele wanny route ride helmets mtb company beaches di
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Super professional and helpful staff. Excellent MTB and fair prices. Tracks and guides available on request, which I would reccomend if you are not a local.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were only in Alghero for 4 days and had toured the old town but wanted to see more without hiring a car.
This was a perfect way of doing this. Wanny was informative and showed us the beautiful countryside outside this stunning town, explaining the history of this country.
A memorable experience.
If you just want to hire good quality bikes without the tour, this can also be done.

1  Thank 4janes
Reviewed May 4, 2019

I rented a bike during vacation in Alghero, Sardinia. Whole experience with Biking Sardinia was excelent. They fully equipt me for 6 days of riding and experience was superb!

Thanks to Wanny from Biking Sadrinia for tour tips and GPS tracks!

Reviewed May 3, 2019

Our slovakian TDM group decided to go this year to Sardinia. We hired the Merida 5000 road bikes from Wanny's company and we were totally satisfied. Everything went well. The bikes were new, without problems and we had during the week only one puncture that was solved very quickly. We rode a lot, mostly in the mountains, enjoyed empty routes, nice view and coffee. I'll recommend Biking Sardinia to all of my friends. Wanny - keep doing in this way.

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

We rented two e-bikes. Tiptop equipment. Absolutely excellent service! Thank you very much for the nice support! See you next time again!