“In a Perfect Spot”

Angedras Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 382 Restaurants in Alghero
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Service was very good enjoyed the food nicely presented varied choice on the menu. Very popular restaurant overlooking the sea.

Hotel_Angedras, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Angedras Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

The fantastic sea view attracts many customers but it is the quality and the goodness of the dishes that makes it popular! We thanks you a lot and we hope to see you again.

Roberta

Write a ReviewReviews (1,177)

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Just had a very nice set menu 16 Euro lunch in beautiful sunshine overlooking the blue water of Alghero. Swordfish salad as starter and Gnocchi Sardinia style was very tasty and excellent in presentation. I had to ask twice for the bill and when I handed my payment to the waiter no acknowledgement or even a thank you was offered as he appeared to have his mind elsewhere. A disappointing end to a lovely lunch.

Hotel_Angedras, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Angedras Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear customer,

We are very sorry that your special lunch has been made a bit disappointing in the end. Maybe it was just a distraction because the staff is very professional and polite and did not do this in bad faith. We apologize for the small inconvenient but I assure you that the next time will not be repeated. :)

Come and visit us soon, maybe for a wonderful dinner with sunset!

Greetings

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Strolling around the city walls after watching the sun go down with a drink at Buena Vista Bar, (see separate review) and had a fantastic meal. Prices are a little on the steep side but is still good value for money as the meal was near faultless. I had steak which was perfectly cooked and Heather had the ravioli described as the best pasta she'd ever had. We also shared the mixed seafood starter of 7 different mini seafood dishes...it looked amazing and tasted even better.

If you stop here you won't be dissapointed.

Hotel_Angedras, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Angedras Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Good morning,

Thank you for your review and we are happy that the location and the service you liked but for our clients we want the best and so we invite you to come back to us. We are sure that your judgment will be better :)

Greetings

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant on a romantic getaway. It had a beautiful view of the sunset over the Mediterranean Sea. The food appeared to be authentic Sardinian. For an appetizer I ordered a spicy mussel soup which was not spicy or soup. It was mussels cooked in some broth and quite a few of the mussels were not open. He got the seafood platter and it was very good. He also ordered the squid ink pasta and he loved it. I got a tagliatelle with tuna and the pasta was very fresh but I didn't love everything else on the dish. Overall, it was the ambience and the view that made this night so special.

Hotel_Angedras, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Angedras Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear customer,

we are sorry for not having met your expectations the last time but I'm sure it was just a fluke and we hope you will give us another opportunity to remedy the best as possible and to leave a good memory of the restaurant Angedras.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This was the second time that I have been to this restaurant, I was as pleased with this visit as the first, over 4 years ago. The menu had changed considerably, from what I remember, but retained a lot of interest. I would not hesitate about returning during our week in Alghero.

Hotel_Angedras, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Angedras Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

In Italy we say: there is no two without three :); so come back to see us again, but don’t wait another four years! :)