All reviews train station great hotel squeezed orange juice a stones throw hotel is located double room nice terrace great coffee business trip hotel room excellent breakfast the main shopping street reception area public areas minute walk clean rooms good size
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

The service at the reception is very poor. The girl at the reception is very rude an is always giving a bad attitude since the moment we arrived. Definitively will never stay here again.

Everything else in the hotel was ok por the price.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Our room was spare but had everything we needed, and very clean. The bathroom was well appointed. The desk staff was very nice. We did have one problem, there was only boiling hot water in our shower (never had that happen before!) but didn't have time to fix the issue as we had to leave very early for the airport, and only discovered it when we went to take our morning showers. I'm sure the staff would have moved us to a different room but we didn't have time. The location is great, and we found it to be quiet, even though it was a Saturday night.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

I just came back from Brindisi where I stayed at the Virgilio Hotel five nights. Overall it was a pleasant stay and room was nice and comfy. Breakfast was good with a variety of cheeses, eggs, focaccia and famous Italian cakes and pasteurises. The room was good size and bathroom quite big. My only complaint would be that the temperature in the room was very hot. I asked to switch off the heating but they said it’s automatic and they haven’t switched to AC yet. It was very uncomfortable at night and had to open the window the whole time. But apart from that the location of the hotel is quite good. It’s very close to the train station and the main shopping street is right there. It is 15 minutes walk down to the port with all the nice restaurants and cafes. My only suggestion would be even if you are travelling alone opt for double room single occupancy otherwise single rooms are very small and the bed is small. In all it was a pleasant comfortable stay and would use it again if I’m in Brindisi.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

It’s a convenient,cosy hotel located at center of Brindisi accessible to the water front and city center, shopping mall, lines of restaurants, good food flavors wafting through the air coupled with eye catching desserts hard to choose from! very good WiFi, hospitable staff and clean rooms:) I would recommend for a visitor!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 839melkat
Reviewed January 13, 2019

We booked in here for a night as we were leaving by ferry early the next morning - the lobby looked bright and modern, but the room was gross. Hotel is very close to the train station (convenient), about 20 euros to the ferry port and a nice walk into the main area, but our room not comfortable and felt icky. Dirty windows looked at the train station, had dirty carpet and old, dusty blue curtains. I slept in full clothes with my pants tucked into my socks. It was noisy (with earplugs too), and everything felt grungy. Wouldn't stay again or recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018