Lowest prices for your stay
$105
Free cancellation until 02/03/23
Hotels.com$107
Priceline$108
Agoda.com$109
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2016

Nice rooms, nice breakfast and friendly staff. Michele is really attentive and sweet. Only suggestion is to update their AC as they hardly work and to alert patrons that the rooms with view are very hot and if they suffer the heat they should skip the view, which is no big deal, just the main street, and get a side room. Surrounded by shops and restaurants - across the street is the 4 Euros shuttle to the airport and very close to the historical center and the water front!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

The location is great. A big room with a very nice balcony and view. The sheets were not changed and it was not nice at all. However I informed the reception and they were immediately changed.
Reception staff was extremly kind and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Overall OK.
Good sides: location was perfect - the area was fine and I felt safe (and in general, as I understood Bari is not the safest place - watch your bag and belongings). The hotel is very close to a lot of restaurants and about 15-20 mins on foot from the Bari railway central station, as well as very close to the old town. Really nice and helpful stuff, I liked all of them. Michaele at the breakfast was my favourite :) Room and bathroom were clean. Rooms were cleaned every day, and towels were changed.
Negative sides: The biggest disappointment was the breakfast - the "restaurant" is like a very small room, with 6 small tables, no space at all. There was a lack of variety in the food - I cannot start my morning without eggs and vegetables. There weren't any vegetables, which I find strange - this is the first hotel I stay in, where the breakfast is so poor.

We had only 3 nights in the hotel, so we are pretty happy with the value for the money we paid. But if you are planning a longer stay you might reconsider other options.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2016

The hotel is good according to 3 stars hotels. I liked most the room which is big enough and modern, because the building is old (with strange elevator, small breakfast rooms but these do not matter). High speed wifi.
Also the breakfast is good for a 3 stars hotel. The coffee is perfect and it is served by the charming Michelle. They call us a taxi to airport with fix price of 23 Euros.
I disliked the pillows because are very thin. The street view room is a little bit noisy.
Just few steps to the city centre it is a good choice especially for one or few nights.

Room tip: Rooms with street view are a little bit noisy because of the cars.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Daniela3J
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

I was allowed to checkin 10h and got all the
Info required to move around. Close to shops, handy bus stops and old town, not from beach though. Small room and little stairway to climb with bags, but nice staff and Regular breakfast, served by smily waiter!

Trip type: Traveled solo