Parco Dei Principi Hotel Congress & Spa
Orbitz.com
$78
Priceline
1,056 results
All reviewsclose to the airportbari airportairport hotelan early morning flightshuttle busbeds were firmshuttle servicerestaurant servesnext morningrental carhotel is modernunderground parkingmetro stationbusiness hotelshower capperfect hotelwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel one night as we flew into Bari late in the day from Sicily and thought it would be best to wait until the next morning to hit the road and continue our vacation in Southern Italy. This hotel was just beautiful. Very modern with a great restaurant, free parking and outstanding rooms. We had a junior suite which was beautifully decorated. It had a large television, steam shower in a separate room from the already large bathroom and a sizeable second room with couch, chairs and a bar. Despite being at the airport, it was quiet in the room. Breakfast was also outstanding. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a relatively new hotel just outside the city center. It takes about 15 mins by car to get to the center. There is a big free parking garage under the hotel and the hotel seems to cater a lot to business travellers. A lot of conference were held there while we were staying at the hotel.
Breakfast is very good and service is good but a little impersonal.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Superzu
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed for one night, coming in on an evening flight. The hotel is modern, with spacious rooms and friendly and helpful staff. We ate in the hotel restaurant for an evening meal and found it well priced good food. Breakfast was also enjoyable, with a broad choice.
We had no issues with noise being near the hotel. The only minor disappointment we had was that the pool opened a bit later on Sunday mornings, and we left without the chance to try it out, as I'm sure that the good standards of the hotel extended to the leisure facilities.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MourneGirl
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Bathrooms were exceptionally clean. Hotel staff extremely helpful and went beyond expectation. They offered to call my car service to update my schedule changes, which saved me from struggling in Italian to change my arrangements myself. For a European hotel, the room was spacious with smart furnishing (I stayed in a room with a Queen bed). Shuttle service to and from airport was timely and convenient. Hotel is minutes from the airport. However, did not suffer from noise pollution as I did not hear the planes at all from my room. If I return to the region this Hotel will be top of my consideration.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Beautiful, new structure near airport, no close to city center , but very cozy, . Nice employeers, good breakfast, fast check-in check-out . Nothing in the sourronding but a good starting point if you stay for fair .
Very good beds, quiet and relaxing

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business