“Just perfect!”

and up
Private Tour: Bari Street Food Walking Tour
Ranked #1 of 15 Outdoor Activities in Bari
More attraction details
Owner description: Eco City Tour & Bike rental Velo Service organizes and offers ecological sightseeing by rickshaw and bicycle that allows visitors to discover the city from a unique and exciting perspective not available to the average tourist. Apulia we Know, Apulia we show!
Tallinn, Estonia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

A Bike and Bari - a perfect combination. If you are interested in exploring the city and it's surroundings I suggest you to rent a bike. Guys in Velo Service are very friendly and helpful, their level of english is very good. The bikes have good quality, and are very trustable. I've visited by bike not only Bari but also Alberobello, the city of world-known trull-houses.

2 Thank OlgaProkofjeva

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Prague
“Great guys doing great job:)”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I didn't have a chance to take a ride, but I saw how the guys are working It's definitely worth to go with them on a trip and the owner is a goldie!

Warsaw, Poland
“Very nice”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was very nice! Our guides Giuseppe and Cecilia were amazing! Very good way to explore Bari.
Guides have very good english

Visited May 2013
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Thanks Antonio! You are the best guide ever!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I really recommend Bike and rental tour in Bari. For my father and i, it was a first day of our holidays and thanks to Antonio, we will remember Bari forever. It was only 40 euros and we visited this whole Bari cycling. We had a complimentary ice cream coffee which is traditional to have in here. The sightseeing comments about place are high standard and make you aware about what happened in the past. The weather was amazing as well. The trip lasted for 2 or 3 hours in total dont remember exactly but i had a problem with my bike on the trip and Antonio who is not only a good guide but a bike mecanic fixed it in less than 3 minutes! amazing!
Wish i could go back somedays to Bari. Thanks for it all again. Excellent service!

Ghent, Belgium
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome way to explore Bari”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I've done the bike tour through Bari twice now, and I recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy the city of Bari in a unique way. The tour takes 2h and costs 20 euros per person, and you get to see the most important things in Bari, which is ideal for people who only visit Bari 1 day. The tour takes you both through the old city center and the new, and to the seaside. There's a degustation of ice cream included in the price as well.
I've had 2 different English-speaking guides, Davide and Antonio, both highly recommendable. Today I actually sent some friends to do the biking tour; I have no doubt they will enjoy it! Thanks for the experience Velo Service!

1 Thank Thomas S