We overnighted here and loved our stay. It's an easy 800m walk from Bari Centrale. The rooms are spacious and are well equipped. Yes, agree with a previous reviewer - would be good to have tea making facilities. We enjoyed lazing by the pool though few loungers are available. Excellent breakfast with amazing choices. Will be returning to stay in a fortnight after our 2 week cycling tour around Puglia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Romanazzi Carducci is located in Bari, a few minutes walk from the city center, with great respect to the memory of a noble residence of 1885, set in a lush park of 35,000 m², characterized by the variety of tree species, exotic plants, elegant furnishings, fountains and a design pool. The property offers exclusive hospitality in 126 elegant and spacious rooms, where the modernity of comfort blends with the taste and style of the furnishings. In the morning, a rich international breakfast buffet is set up at the "Carducci Restaurant" (also open to non-overnight guests), where for dinner, traditional tastes and new taste routes meet in a mix of creative, emotional, refined and quality thanks to the skill and the inventiveness of our internationally renowned chefs and their staff. The fine wine list completes the quest for the excellence of the Carducci Restaurant. Inside the restaurant there is a Privè space for breakfast and dinners. The hotel provides 18 meeting and event rooms, a gym, a sauna, a Turkish bath, "Caffè Carducci" with its outdoor terrace and a large free car park. The sophistication of the rooms and the atmosphere of friendly hospitality make Hotel Villa Romanazzi Carducci a destination for both leisure and business travelers. Leader of the meeting industry of Puglia, Villa Romanazzi Carducci offers many sophisticated solutions for meetings, congresses, small meetings and major national and international events. Our staff provides direct assistance in the design, menu setting and optimum use of the latest audiovisual equipment during the meeting. A part of the rooms is located in the Villa Rachele, a noble residence of the end of the eighteenth century, while the remaining are located in the Giulia Center, a modern modular conference center to meet every need. Finally, secluded, the Scuderia and the Europa, immersed in the green of our park. All the rooms and common areas are equipped with high-speed ADSL and Wi-Fi connection. For your events choose an exclusive location, immersed in a secular park just steps from the city center and the excellence of the service of Villa Romanazzi Carducci. Our staff is ready to suggest the right ideas to make every occasion unique and memorable for you and your guests. Our service is certified and subjected to strict quality checks. "Everything is perfect": this is what we are certain, the guests will say at the end of your event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Villa Romanazzi Carducci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Villa Romanazzi Carducci Bari Hotel Bari
- Mercure Hotel Romanazzi Carducci Bari