See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2018

I founded it important to have an 24/hours check in service as it lacked a bit during my stay in Bari. I think the location is relativly OK, as its 10+ minutes from the actual old-town though its not in an very busy district that can be a bit to calm during the evening. Hotel Cristal is an family runned hotel, as constantly the same people are involved at the check in and during breakfast. The rooms are very outdated, though they sometimes have an balcony. For an one-night stay if you are really tired this is OK; but for staying longer i would not very much recomend it.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2018

I booked a single but I was basically given a double bedroom. it was nice and clean. location is perfect to visit Bari and itàs very near the station. breakfast was very good. Staff extremely nice and helpful. I would definitely go back.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Based ourselves here for five nights which I can only say was too long. Used by a lot of back packers. No lounge/bar to relax .lovely staff . Rooms very basis but very clean, shower so small it was difficult to turn, no bath. No kettle etc for tea making , was advertised small kitchen but cupboards held no crockery etc. Tea/coffee could be purchased from a vending machine in breakfast room. 15 min walk from train station, 20 mins from sea front/shopping area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2018

The welcome was warm, and the location excellent. The decor has seen better days, but all the amenities were acceptable and clean.

The breakfast was very acceptable.

An good base from which to explore Bari.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

I just returned from a three night stay in Bari. I stayed in this hotel with friends. Everything was clean, we got clean towels every day, when we returned home our beds were made. One of our rooms had a big balcony.
The staff was extremely friendly, they helped us in everything.
The breakfast was typical Italian sweet food, but there was a great variety of foods: cheese, butter, jam, croissants, milk, muesli, yogurt, fruits etc.
the location is very good, it is at walking distance from the city center and the central station. And it is quiet. There are a few shops and restaurants nearby.
We really enjoyed staying at this place!

Date of stay: November 2017