TripAdvisor

Review of B-5 Bistrot

B-5 Bistrot
Ranked #55 of 1,397 Restaurants in Bari
Reviewed October 12, 2019

I had the pleasure of visiting this trendy little resturant for a quick bite! The menu had a lot to offer, and I wish I did try more than just the salad.

The caprese was fresh and delicious! I also had a lovely glass of wine.

You should find this place to have great style and friendly waitstaff.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (137)

Reviewed September 19, 2019

My husband and I found this restaurant online and selected it both for its good reviews and proximity to our hotel as it was raining. I am very glad we went! The food was so fresh and delicious (we ordered tuna tartare and caprese with smoked salmon) and the local white wine paired perfectly with it. In addition to the fantastic meal, the service was very friendly and welcoming. I just wish we had found it on our first day and not our last in town, as I wanted to try more menu items!

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

The decoration of the place is nice but the food was not good, very fat and pre-cooked... My boyfriend had an intoxication the night after we have been in the bistrot :(

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Omg after a long day of travelling and starving at 6.30 we visited this amazing bistro.

Staff were so friendly and accommodated us with drinks until the kitchen was open. Then we had the most amazing steak.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

One of the waiters talks excellent English and translated almost the whole menu for us. He guided us while we were choosing what to eat and drink. He offered a really nice red wine along with appetizer and dessert.
The prices are okay, me and my boyfriend had dinner with a bottle if wine for 70 euros.

Date of visit: November 2018