“Visit from Korcula”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Korcula Island, Croatia
“Visit from Korcula”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Nice cozy place with an excellent pizza. We had a great, relaxed time with our friends eating tasteful, original Napoli's pizza.

• Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Orgiano, Italy
“Best Pizza in Vicenza”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great small family atmosphere. We're always treated like family when we go. My favorite pizzeria in Vicenza!

• Visited September 2013
Vicenza, Italy
“Great place for a friends meeting, great atmosphere and so tasty pizza!! :))”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I really like this place!!! :)))
The waitres have great sense of humour, the atmospher is amazing i cant discribe - you can feel it on your skin!
And about pizza - excelent pizza made by people from Neapoli - lovely prices i think the cheapest place in Vicenza - where you can feel yourself free and you can eat really good!
If you will go there once - you will never forget and i think you will not regret that you have come..
All time pizzeria is full of people, especially during the weekend (that's better to book the table before), you can also take pizza away with you...
Lovely lovely place and i recommend it for people in any age: friends lovers families! ;))))

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mania1989
Vicenza, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Repeat offender...”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I eat at Da Vittorio every couple of weeks to get my fix. My wife and I traveled extensively throughout Italy this Spring guided by my stomach. In a 9-day period we enjoyed 15 pizzas between the two of us at the most famous pizzerias we could find in Tuscany, Rome, and Naples, to include Trianon and Da Michaela. We had a wonderful experience and our palette was well served, but the night that we drove back from Naples we were still craving Pizza Da Vittorio so we hit it up again to see how it compared to the best pizza of the rest of Italy. It is still tied for first place in my extensive pizza-eating experience, to include San Fransisco, New York, and Chicago (tied for first with Trianon of Naples and Giardanos of Chicago). The crust is both crispy and chewy, the ingredients are fresh and well proportioned, I don't know where they get their sun-dried tomatoes but they're the best I've ever had. I prefer to eat their pizza at the restaurant because the crust doesn't stay soft once it's cooled down, so it's not the pizza that I bring home and eat the next morning. That's a small price to pay for fresh, simple ingredients without unnecessary preservatives, and I say that to encourage people not to buy this pizza takeaway, wait 45 minutes to eat it, and then miss out on a phenomenal experience. This is the kind of place that I'll hit up two nights in a row. It's the kind of place at which I'll eat two whole pizzas by myself even though I'm stuffed because it's so good. It's the kind of place that I hope to bring my children to someday so that they can experience it for themselves. This is a great place for simple, delicious pizza, friendly and fun staff, great for a family experience or for a late night snack with a friend who's in town for the weekend.

• Visited July 2013
Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
“The best pizza!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

One of the two pizzeria's my husband and I keep going back to. You will find us there most Saturday's for lunch. Da Vittorio is that way to do pizza with great quality at a low price! In my opinion the crust makes the pizza and this crust is to die for. Melt in your mouth, heavenly! They also offer great service and a fun atmosphere. A kind of hole in the wall treasure. Great for a quick bite or a lingering stay with a great friend! They just do pizza but they sure do make it right!

• Visited April 2013