“not a chain and extremely fresh”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Aisushi

Aisushi
Ranked #102 of 477 Restaurants in Vicenza
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Aisushi is a small family-run japanese restaurant located 2km from the centre of Vicenza. It is perfect for a meal in a quite environmet with your partner or even your friends. We do accept group prenotations and will arrange a table for you. If you are in a hurry, do not worry, we offer take away service as well, just give us a call. Main question is: what is our price range? We believe in a fair price-quality ratio and offer two different menu, the traditional one and an all you can eat for a price of €19,90 (drinks not incuded) based on 30 dishes. Please note that our philosophy is based on simplicity and quality. Althought we offer ayce, we treasure quality over quantity, each course is prepared at the moment with the same fresh ingredients and passion. For further info please do not hesitate to write us. We are looking forward to preparing some delicious food for you.
Jacksonville, Florida
“not a chain and extremely fresh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband first went here with coworkers and took me the week later. His quote of the night: "It's so fresh I can taste the sea in the seaweed!" I found the prices VERY good for the area. I like that it isn't a chain. The restaurant is very clean and nice - when you sit down you get warm saki brought to you. The shrimp tempura is excellent. Also highly recommend the Soave wine - it is light. I also had Yakudon, which was ok..but fresh and light as well.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank jmlucas33

Montpellier, France
“When you need a break from Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

I spend a lot of time in Italy on business, and although I adore Italian food, sometimes I just crave something a little lighter. Aisushi has very good sushi, and although they don't speak English, they do have a menu with pictures for foreigners to choose from. The assortment of fish for sushi or sashimi is not vast, but it is always fresh and delicious.

Visited August 2012