“Friendly, comfortable and convenient B&B in Vicenza”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of B&B Dolci Risvegli

B&B Dolci Risvegli
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vicenza
B&B Dolci Risvegli
Ranked #36 of 51 Vicenza B&B and Inns
Australia
“Friendly, comfortable and convenient B&B in Vicenza”
Reviewed June 5, 2010

I was looking for a place to stay overnight, in order to attend a concert featuring the Joy Singers from Venice. I wanted somewhere convenient to the train station and the concert venue, so I was happy to find this B&B within easy walking distance of both. It is also near the historic attractions of Vicenza.

My email inquiries with the owner were answered promptly, with all the information I needed. She made me feel very much at home, and gave me good advice as to where to eat before going to the concert. I felt perfectly safe walking to and from the concert at night.

My single room, with personal bathroom just down the hallway was clean and comfortable, and well equipped. It even had a small balcony, which I certainly would have used, if I had been staying longer.

I had an early morning start next day; the owner prepared my breakfast to send me on my way, with a smile.

I'd stay here again, when I come back to see more of Vicenza.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank Yvonne001

Families
vicenza
Reviewed February 21, 2010

I was with my girlfriend in this B&B and it was just amazing!! Everything was nice, confortable and close to everything we want. I really reccomend this B&B you wont regret.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank fuser16
Dublin
Reviewed February 15, 2010

This appartment was clean and represented good value. It was convenient to the centre and bus station, I would certainly recommend to stay here

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Ianisonatrip
Russia
Reviewed December 22, 2009

I stayed in a single room with a bathroom "Angelo Azzurro" for 2 days in september 2009. It's really ideal for a person. There was all necessary: a bed, a TVset, a mirror, a chair, and drinks in the room. I could use the kitchen too. The breakfast included a brioche and cappuccino in a bar in front of the building. A few words about the location: it was very important for me to find a hotel just near the railway station of Vicenza, because I travelled myself with a train and B&B Dolci Risvegli was ideal for it- even with a luggage it takes about 5 min to arrive to the station (there is also a bus-station near, which I used too).
The owner of B&B is a very pleasant and agreebale person and she was very attentive to me. The price was also reasonable. So this B&B I can advice to my friends -it's easy to go to the centre of Vicenza and to arrive to the station on foot.
I was satisfied by my stay at the B&B Dolci Risvegli.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
2 Thank maroseyka
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed November 2, 2009

B&B Dolci Risvegli is truly heaven sent. It is located just outside the walls of Verona in a large block of flats. It is within walking distance of the old town, Porta Nuova, a new and large PAM supermarket and several ATMsin the bank block next door. A bus runs outside in the main street Viale Mazzine to the Stazione Treni e Bus. If not carrying a lot of luggage one could walk to the station. B & B Dolci Risvegli consists of several different apartments. We stayed at Angelo Michele. This is a 2 bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor with kitchen lounge, bathroom and 2 balconies (front and rear). The bedroom was large and very clean. Well lit with bed, bedside tables, very large wardrobe and dresser. The floors are parquetry with rugs - all very clean. The kitchen has an eating area. There is a fridge with wine, and water (fee). There is a microwave and washing machine. A clothes horse is provided on the rear balcony for drying clothes. Good, clean crockery, glassware and cutlery are provided. Washing soap for the dishes is also provided. The bathroom is large, very clean and well lit. The only down side here is that there is no shower stall or curtain and when showering the water inevitably floods onto the bathroom floor. Good sized towels are provided, together with shampoo and soap. The entry hall and lounge are large and also well lit, with Italian style furniture. The lounge has a large bookcase with interesting travel books in Italian and other objects dárt. The artwork on the walls fits the decor. A large TV is also provided. A large formal dining table and chairs complete the room. The lounge opens onto a balcony and overlooks Viale Mazzine and the old walls of the town. These walls are light up at night. All windows are double glazed and have securityscreens. The apartment block is also located right next door to the new police station. There is an elevator and the apartment is extremely secure. Keys are provided for the entry into the building on the ground floor. Breakfast is taken at the small bar on the ground floor of the next block of flats. There is a small stationery store on the ground floor of the block of flats that also sells tickets for the bus. There are also 2 hairdressers in the shops on the ground floor of the flats. There is underground parking and this will need to be arranged before hand. IIt is also possible to organise the internet before hand. It is interesting being in the middle of local life and watching the other residents go about their daily lives, walking their dogs, chatting and the children playing. Most of all Angela is the most friendly and capable young woman who manages these apartments. She went out of her way to collect us from the tourist office in her car, showed us where the banks, supermarket and station were located. Came to collect us again when we were leaving, took us to the station and saw us onto the right train.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple