Our family spent 6 days at Musella in June. Such a beautiful place and great location. The rooms are tastefully furnished, with beautiful soft white linen sheets. Paolo is very friendly and incredibly helpful. The breakfasts are ideal with lovely buttery croissants. The property comprises forest and vineyards. It is lovely to walk up through the forest. Our kids (5, 6 and 8 years) adored it. They played on the beautiful green lawns, explored the gardens, swam in the pool and even the river. It is a great base for exploring Verona, Vincenza and the region. It is difficult to find such a place that is so good for families, and also has charm and sophistication for adults.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Musella Winery & Country Relais is a small paradise at only 9 km from Verona. Its vineyards, the winery and welcoming agritourism are inside a park considered one of the historical landscapes most beautiful and integrate of the Veneto. The great passion, professionalism and the biodynamic method permit to continue the old wine tradition that thanks to the special microclimate of the estate, the care of the vineyards and the patient choices regarding the cellar have made these wines famous in the world. With the biodynamic method, agriculture is in tune with nature, with the earth and with men: fertilization, cultivation and livestock are implemented in ways that respect and promote fertility and vitality of the soil and at the same time the typical qualities of the plant and animal species. This tangible atmosphere add to the care of every detail and the particular taste brings to life in Musella the unforgettable moments of relaxation in touch with nature in a simple and elegant, family and confidential way. During walks in the woods to discover the vineyards you can meet hares, hawks, pheasants, wild boars and ... with a little luck.. roes! In addition to walking, you can play golf, ride a canoe in the lovely river which runs the estate, fly fishing, book cooking classes or yoga lessons. The proximity to Verona (15 min from the historic center) and its strategic position make it an ideal base reach the Lake Garda, Venice, Padua, Vicenza, Mantova, Bergamo, the Venetian villas and Lessini mountains. "Wine Tasting" information: 6 Wines: "Bianco del Drago" 2011 (Garganega/Chardonnay), "Rose" 2011 (Corvina), Valpolicella Superiore 2010, Valp. Sup. "Ripasso" 2008, "Monte del Drago" 2007 (Cabernet/Corvina) and Amarone "Riserva" 2007.Grappa di "Amarone".Amarone Balsamic Vinegar 6 and 12 years old.Olive Oil and Olive Pate. Grissini, cheese and salami.Tour to see the "Wine Cellar".Time around 90 minutes. Minimum 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Musella Winery & Country Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musella Bed And Breakfast Winery
- Musella b&b Winery Hotel Verona