Plenty of reviews of Antico San Zeno already here, so no need to cover the same ground again
Important to understand that this is a Residence, so beyond your own room, there are few of the typical amenities and common spaces that automatically come with hotel accommodation. So when you're 'in', you're in your room - there's no lounge/bar/breakfast area/lobby/terrace or garden in which to relax or mingle.
If you're OK with that, then the room standards are fine. The location is an easy 10 mins walk along the river bank to Castelvecchia and the Arena, and there are plenty of bars and small restaurants in the San Zeno area. The Basilica is worthwhile visit nearby.
Happy to recommend the property - just be sure to manage your expectations, as if you're looking for a full-service hotel experience, you should chose another location in Verona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence is characterized and distinguished by its hotel services, including: daily cleaning and change of bath towels, the bedsheet every two nights.Daily cleaning of the kitchen and dishes. These Services are included in the price. The entrance by car is allowed without any permission,and you can also access to the entrance of the Residence for loading and unloading luggage. It is also available a free car park,in the street on blue lines with exclusive permit card of the residence,when it is available. The covered public parking is available 100mt from the residence at a cost of 17 euro for 24h. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Residence Hotel Antico San Zeno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Antico San Zeno Hotel Verona
- Residence Antico San Zeno Verona