2 days on a family trip to visit gardaland.
Nice stay, lot's of buses to/from the centre and to lake garda.
The free parking was great, we spent for 2 hrs in 'parcheggio cittadella' in the city 7 (SEVEN) euro!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of Verona, just 3 km away from the Ancient Walls of the City and the Historical Chatedral of San Zeno, the hotel features 60 rooms all equipped with private bathroom, hair dryer, direct dial telephone, self setting air conditioning system, TV with radio and satellite channels, mini-bar, safe and deposit box. Non smoking rooms available, suitable for accompanied wheelchair users.The hotel offers a flexible and warm environment for both leisure and business guest.Free internet access and fre parking. Pets are very welcome.Direct Bus link to city centre just in front of the hotel.Restaurants with-in walking distance with both Biological and Traditional cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Euromotel Croce Bianca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euromotel Croce Bianca Verona
- Euromotel Croce Bianca Hotel Verona