The hotel is a bit out of the way, and in what appears to be a dodgy area (many sexy shops nearby). The room was ok, for a value room, and all in order, but nothing special. The staff however were excellent! We asked and she gave us a map of the city centre, and details of the bus routes and times, and cheaper bus tickets. The no 33 bus comes right past the hotel, and is a few minutes ride to the centre (for 1€), were all the attractions are. The return trip, stops at the other end of the block and is only a few mins walk from the hotel. Very friendly and helpful. Good value for money option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of Verona, just 3 km away from the Ancient Walls of the City and the Historical Chatedral of San Zeno, the hotel features 60 rooms all equipped with private bathroom, hair dryer, direct dial telephone, self setting air conditioning system, TV with radio and satellite channels, mini-bar, safe and deposit box. Non smoking rooms available, suitable for accompanied wheelchair users.The hotel offers a flexible and warm environment for both leisure and business guest.Free internet access and fre parking. Pets are very welcome.Direct Bus link to city centre just in front of the hotel.Restaurants with-in walking distance with both Biological and Traditional cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Euromotel Croce Bianca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euromotel Croce Bianca Verona
- Euromotel Croce Bianca Hotel Verona