“A Gastronomic Wonder at Affordable Prices”
Review of Enocibus

Enocibus
Ranked #36 of 1,441 Restaurants in Verona
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Ristorante in centro storico, ampia scelta di vini e ottime proposte di piatti della cucina mediterranea e locale.
Reviewed August 6, 2019

This hidden gem is just a couple of minutes walk from the Arena. Unlike the overpriced bars and restaurants of the main square, this quiet little restaurant serves exquisite local Italian cuisine. I make it a point of visiting this restaurant when I come to Verona as I am always delighted by the imaginative dishes served and the wonderful friendly family atmosphere. Yes, I am biased but then I've never had a meal that was less than excellent and always at very reasonable prices.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (717)

Reviewed July 20, 2019

We had a wonderful lunch here. The food was delicious, I had the pasta twists with basil pine nut sauce and my fiance had the lasagne with meat sauce, each dish was €6.50, so terrific value and a lovely atmosphere. They have a menu in English, but it is helpful to practice a little Italian so that you can tell the owners how great the meal was. The owners were both extremely kind and accommodating, I watched as they went around the restaurant and took the time to speak with the patrons, they even helped me with my Italian pronunciation! In my opinion the mains were a bit small, but that seems to be the case in most places in Verona. I recommend you give this place a try, you won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019

Went here having read a good review . Male showed is to a table after which we were completely ignored. No drink, no menu, no eye contact even. A couple came in and sat on table next to us and were given a drink and a menu immediately. Lady serving just continued to ignore us. We left after 25 minutes.

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

The food was below average, this should not be so high on the list of good restaurants in Verona. It’s cheap that’s about it. If this was voted 1000 then it would make sense. If people are rating a restaurant please say I loved it because it’s cheap. In my opinion this is not worth the effort to find it.

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

Great food, fabulous deserts, wonderful hosts. We were treated like family, our favorite place to eat in Verona.