Residenza Cuor di Verona
Agoda.com
$412
$387
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreen roomexcellent locationpastriespiazza brabread rollsbuffet stylesmall fridgefirst morninglovely roomgood sizeminutes walk from the arenabreakfast is servedtrain stationwi ficentral locationwonderful staystay there again
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I was delighted to come across this b & b during my search for accommodation in Verona. I believe that it was great value for money. Its location was also great, and just a short bus ride away from the train station. It is also a block away from the Arena. Our room was lovely and clean. Rosaria was great! She was friendly and helpful. It took me a long time to find 'the perfect' b & b for our honeymoon, and Cuor di Verona definitely lived up to my expectations! What you see on the website, it was you see when you enter this lovely decorated place! Reading reviews really helped me choose the right place for us, so I really hope my review will help someone in future. I'll highly recommend this b & b!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Violet room, and it was perfect! Loved everything about it!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Liezl O
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The location was perfect for our short (two night) stay in Verona. We had a car and the car park at Piazza Cittadella was on the doorstep of the B&B. The Arena is a stone's throw from the B&B, this leads onto Piazza Bra (nice Bars/Restaurants overlooking the Arena) & Via Mazzini (great for shopping). Walking to the end of Via Mazzini and turning right brings you to Casa Julliette, worth a visit (if just for a photo). The B&B itself is very very clean and quiet, very tastefully decorated. Rosaria was a pleasant host, I loved her coffee! The location and beautiful decoration wins at Residenza Cuor di Verona!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We stayed at Cuor di Verona for 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We were in Green Room which overlooks the Cittadella Square. Our room was perfect - spacious and very clean with a safe to lock away valuables (not that the guest house feels at all unsafe). The location is great - a stones throw from the old arena which sits within a large piazza littered with cafes and restaurants. It's also just 10 mins walk from other parts of town (Verona isn't large) including the Piazza Erbe and the lovely bridge by the river (cant remember the name but worth a visit). Breakfast in the mornings was simple but perfectly adequate and the lovely Rosaria serves you some delicious coffee! Over all an absolute recommendation and really contributed towards our wonderful stay in Verona.Thanks Rosaria for a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I have spent four nights at the Cuor di Verona, and I would gladly stay for a longer time! It is a very nice place with a big breakfast hall and four rooms; all decorated with taste and love, spacious and very clean, each with a big separate bathroom. The location is very good, as it is at very centre of the city, with an easy connection to the railway station. The bnb is on the second floor, and there is an elevator. It was very quiet there, no street and vehicle noises were heard, and, as it is a very spacious place, you don't hear your neighbours. The room and the bed were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good and included apart from standard items cereals, yogurt and fresh brioche from confectionery. Rosaria does her best to make you feel at home, she was sincerely warm-hearted. All her advices and indications were very helpful and she was always ready to help you. I enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mariam N
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We have been here in June 2011 for 1 night. Our stay have been really pleasant since the very moment we arrived. Rosaria, the owner, was extremely kind and helpful. Our room (Blue) did not overlook the square in front of the b&b but an inner (very small) patio; it was tastefully decorated (somewhat "provence" style) with attention to details, impeccably clean and good sized. The en-suite bathroom didn't have a window but facilities were new. Even breakfast had been very good. Location is unbeatable, only 5 minutes walk from the Arena which was exactly what we were looking for after seeing "Il Barbiere di Siviglia" (gorgeous!). Definitively an excellent address.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple