“Good Pizza bad waiters”

Ranked #59 of 1,222 Restaurants in Verona
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

They say they prepare the true Pizza, for me the flavor is great but the waiters are not really what you expect from waiters. If you don't care too much about the service and only want to try a great pizza go there, otherwise I think there are better options.

1  Thank Federico M
There are newer reviews for Ciro Leone's Pizza since 1924

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Pizza was solid, the restaurant was quite cute and seemed filled with mostly locals. They had a couple nice italian beers on tap, lots of photos of family or locals on the walls.

2  Thank DC20something
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Recommend by Gianluca of Al Giardini, we ate here twice in 24 hours, (both times splitting a pizza) once savoring a Marghritta bufala basic melted oily swath of tomatoe and cheese (Eur 8) with seasonal Oktoborfest beer and then a full fresca (?) vegetarian with basil, cherry tomatoes and cheese chunks (Eur 9.50). The bufala was more successful.

Packed with locals at all times, a tasty inexpensive treat.

2  Thank Pinchas L
Reviewed September 29, 2012

As I am gluten intolerant I didn't have high hopes of eating well but it was latish and we had only just arrived and didn't know Verona at all.
I tried the Melanzane alla Parmigiana not really knowing what to expect from a combination of aubergines, tomatoes and cheese but it was absolutely delicious and I now have a new choice in Italian restaurants!
Our waitress was lovely and her English was so much better than our Italian will ever be.
I can heartily recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank katrinaw
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Our hotel recommended this place and we were not disappointed. Very reasonably priced and great pizzas.

1  Thank spider49