La Dimora di Giulietta Suites
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Verona
See available hotels
  • Room Service
Hotel Aurora(Verona)
Mazzanti(Verona)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2013

very clean and excellent location in heart of verona. Rooms were comfortable and airconditioned. Lovely breakfast served at the time that you request. You need to notify owner of your arrival time so that someone can meet you. If you want a very clean, B&B in the hear of verona i would highly recommend La Dimora di Giuletta.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I booked this lovely B & B for a 2 night stay in Verona. We frequent this city every year and are very pleased to have found this beautiful place. It is in a perfect location right in the heart of the city. The room we had was very spacious and spotlessly clean, we had a wonderful breakfast and the service was excellent. We had to leave early on the last day because of our journey back home - it was Sunday but the lady that did the breakfast was very kind and did not seem to worry that she had to be there early. I can well recommend this B & B and we most certainly will be returning I just hope its available when we do. Thankyou.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is the place to stay of you want to be in the heart of the city. We were a few steps away from the local sites right in the midst of the bustle of the crowded streets but once you go through an almost secret door you were in an oasis of calm. The apartment is beautifully furnished with comfortable beds, high quality decor and air conditioning. It is spacious and as we hire both rooms it felt very private like our own little flat. Emanuela is an exceptional host who even offered to go out of town to buy us a pasta machine as it was much cheaper, now that that is first class service. We found it easy to head away from the crowds and by heading up via nizza we found the real verona. This place is an absolute treat.

Room Tip: Both rooms were great, if you in a group of four this is the place to stay!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My friend and I stayed 2 lovely nights at La Diamora. Perfect location just round the corner from Juliettes balcony . We had 2 rooms, one twin, one double, with a shared bathoom in between. Breakfast in the little dining room was beautifully presented at a time to suit you. We did the Verona bus tour which was excellent, hopping on and off when we fancied it. 18 euros each .
Loved just wandering around , looking at everything, admiring the statue artists, sampling ice cream, and generally absorbing this wonderful city.
The main reason for our visit was to go to the opera, but sadly it was cancelled due to torrential rain , thunder and lightening. It was massively disappointing but it's an open air event so does happen. We did get a full cash refund though which was good.
Verona is lovely for a short break, or combined with Venice and perhaps Lake Garda, which we did as a trip last year. This B&B is perfect in every respect and you won't be sorry if you say here. Another great advantage was we could leave our cases there as we had an evening flight so no inconvenience looking for a left luggage place. If you have stayed here and not reviewed, please do , so that the status of this lovely place can be raised.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I stayed here in June due to a mix up on my part the two night stay I was supposed to have was only one night Emanuela was wonderful so helpful she helped me find another b&b in the city even though it was my fault that I had made a error in my booking.
The room was so large and clean it is a perfect location in the city centre. If I ever go back to Verona I will make sure I book a room in this lovely place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo